Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/19/2021 5:59 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> I keep talking to people, friendly like.

Rick says-- I keep talking to people, no matter what, friendly like. I'm always looking for a conversation-hole-- but many have earpods in, or they're busy walking their dog... or they just look too glum to take a chance. A Walmart fat-girl-Hispanic-clerk, a black-funny-Walmart-guy, a black-security-guard, and a pretty-white-health-food-store-operator-with-flat-chest!?-- I mean really really shockingly flat.... were all involved in my social-loops involving my subtle queries regarding their covid-war. As well, my grocery store people- the Korean-funny-guy--- the Asian-mom-- the produce-gun-advocate-guy... and the tall-man... as well as the sale-shelf-mestizo-girl... I'll make mini-statements on each of these soon here.

A Walmart fat-girl-Hispanic-clerk-- I asked if Walmart made her vax and she said yes.. .to keep her job.

a black-security-guard,-- I asked if he vaxxed and he said he needed it for the travel pass (these already exist?). He says he takes Vitamin D & other supplements. I didn't tell him that there's no point if he allows himself to be shot up with toxic soup.

pretty-white-health-food-store-operator- she indicated last time she thinks the vax should be a persons choice-- revealing her ignorance on the poison soup being injected into people... Without full disclosure, it's not free choice. She's ignorant and probably on the low side of the bell curve of IQ. Nice looker though. Too bad.

Korean-funny-guy-- Wears his mask because Fry's makes him but other Fry's employees go without. I don't want to challenge him on it.

Asian-mom- confident that taking vax is right

produce-gun-advocate-guy- best person in this survey-- knows its vax is crap

and the tall-man.-- took the $100 bribe to take the jab

sale-shelf-mestizo-girl. - very smart, refuses all masking and vax

Board footera