Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/16/2020 9:47 pm  #1

Mr. Parker, Principal, Sunnyslope High School letter.

Mr. Parker, thanks for your response but I must say-- that there is no such thing as a hybrid model... and you offer no link to describe this. You and your profession have concocted it.

I'm well educated having had lecture time at McMaster Univerity, and University of Waterloo and additionally having been reading many non fiction books over the years. And there is no such thing as a county dashboard. A dashboard is for cars and trucks.  These things are information fabrications of fantasy lives of those who wield authority directed by higher authorities with zero accountability on the local level.

Education in schools paid for by tax dollars is in person. There is no alternative. Education involves people who know things talking to younger people who do not know things. I speak in plain English when I propose to you that you open your school and push your higher authorities to open your school and continue class as back to normal. I pay property tax for you to teach local youth in person. You have unwittingly become part of a cult and you must break free from it.

Sunnyslope High School's reputation is zero if it is currently closed. You are being paid to do a job. Do it. Fight. Fight for what is right. The covid scam is not American. You should listen to James T. Harris every morning on 550 talk radio. He might awaken you to the scam being run.

Respectfully but Forthrightly.... Rick Potvin
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

Board footera