Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/17/2020 6:31 pm  #1

So-called Covid symptoms match 5G radiation sickness

by Rick Potvin who would rather be playing & teaching piano--
but was rudely interrupted by this worldwide virus hoax-- planned that way to take us all out. Crazy. Yet true.

Because I read things on the internet, and because I read widely, and because I have a curious mind and know how to use search engines, I was able to discover for myself, early on-- as early as March 2020-- that the symptoms of what the maroons are calling covid magically match those symptoms associated with radiation poisoning from 5G microwaves. It's likely, now that I've seen the morans mask up who view authority as truth-- rather than the other way around-- that 99.9% of the sheeple do not understand the 5G is microwaves. I have records on my computer indicating that I was aware of microwave danger from smart-ass phones a few years ago because I was looking for RF meters... Maybe now that this attempted commy-coup has shut down normal life, I'll get me one-- and start exploring Phoenix to see where they're hot-shooting the population. Here's a nice little background article.

http://themillenniumreport.com/5g-roll-out/

Last edited by rick63 (11/17/2020 6:41 pm)

Board footera