Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/01/2022 6:53 am  #1

HerbEggleston--> Covid symptoms caused by cyanide poison +more

Aloha Rick

Seems like a lifetime since we communicated in 2020. Anyway, I have been trying to keep
up with your helpful site, Interesting Topics and Jon Rappoport, Celia Farber, Robert Young
Dane Wiggington et al.

Have you checked the writings of Jeff Green? I feel that he is one of the most knowledgeable
people around on the whole La Corona Hoaxola criminal fraud. I highly recommend his
site, virusesarenotcontagious.com.

Also, about hydrogen cyanide, Jim West, at harvoa.org details the connection between
the symptoms  of hydrogen cyanide poisoning and the declared symptoms of the so-called
coronavirus. He has done extensive research with the correlation of places with high levels
of hydrogen cyanide in the air from power plants and the incidence of "coronavirus' disease.

EMF radiation through 5G networks and towers is probably a huge factor in all this as well
as the equally huge psychological factor of the massive MKUltra fear/brainwash scenario
AKA psyche soma, people making themselves sick through negative thought patterns.

Please forgive me in the event all of this is already known to you, and thank you again for
your work on presenting various knowledge bases and websites, etc., and keep on shining
your light. 

With love and respect, Herb Eggleston, aka Yerba Buena

Posf Scripte: By the way, I feel that you have a fairly panaramic view of the whole scene
and very much appreciate your writings.

Board footera