Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/02/2021 2:53 pm  #1

Rick Potvin & FreedomToBreatheAgency vs. Starbucks---> start w. flyer

by Rick Potvin, Mar. 2, 2021

I don't have time to spend on defending natural rights but I do what I can. I stopped into a local Starbucks-- where they removed all the chairs and walked in without a mask to inform them of the FTBAgency.com... which I represent... the Freedom To Breathe Agency. https://www.ftbagency.com/

I've also worked with BigVirusHoax.com but lately I'm leaning toward simply fighting mask laws again, inspired by the video dude "Mask Hunters".

As always I wear my lanyard that says "Religious Exemption" and show it to the first employee who told me that I "need to put a mask on when in the store"... but that went over her head and she went to fetch a mask for me and put it on the counter.
"I don't wear masks", I said. "I'm from Freedom to Breathe Agency and I have a flyer for your manager that says the City of Phoenix allows for religious exemption".
"Well, you'll have to wear a mask to oder here"... a robotic non-sequiter common among young employees because they don't listen. Like insects, they're programmed to react
"I'm not ordering anything... Give this to your manager", I said as if she were a non-English speaking immigrant'. "Your manager needs to read this". I handed her this flyer. She took it! and responded affirmatively. "I'll be back to speak to him soon", I said in clear articulations. https://i.postimg.cc/x8tZRxZQ/spoke-1.jpg

I conducted this hit-job as a way to soften up the target for a later sales-like-pitch, the sort that I would do with cookbooks-across-Canada, years earlier. These "cold-calls" need to be warmed up a bit first with management being at least vaguely familiar with my literature and my position.... as well as my plan to report the interaction to their superiors and even the City in regards to the religious exemption.

Of course, it's storewide policy but their policy goes beyond city or state or country requirements for customers and it ignores the Constitituion, the city exceptions, the public accomodation aspect of the Civil Rights Act, and religious freedom as well as ADA medical condition exemption... and furthermore it's not legal for coffee servers to offer medical devices to customers... they should have been sued for the past year on that count alone. They themselves are in violation of worker rules for lower oxygen intake which is strictly defined and being disregarded by millions daily.

Board footera