Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/05/2021 2:40 pm  #1

Waterloo Regional Govn't---> My letter to them re: masks

There is no such thing as a red-control zone allowed for in the Canada Constitution... the entire pandemic is an 'exercise'... or more to the point, a hoax.

I saw these items...

Bylaw officers in Waterloo issued five tickets for failing to comply with a continued order at two separate private residences for gatherings under the Reopening Ontario Act - each fine $880

Public Health issued one $880 ticket to Barber Pole and Company in Cambridge for failing to comply with a continued order regarding inadequate use of face coverings

My comment- You're in violation of the Canadian Bill of Rights. Waterloo Region is in lockstep with other political entities and feels "safe" in projecting these medical dicates at this time. However, the tables are turning.

Waterloo Region should retract mask policies like some states.

I don't have time to follow everyone's edicts and dictates, but I do follow several... including yours. You're in violation of the Geneva Convention as well... just so you're aware. I started out at University of Waterloo and continued in Social and Poly Sci at McMaster U. In other words, I can read. I don't obey illegal medical dicates from the unelected CDC and WHO... nor listen to mockingbird MSM.

There is no virus... see BigVirusHoax.com and NoMoreFakeNews.com. The big pushback is finally beginning. Some call it a resistance movement. Our kind are "testing", legally, the mask mandates and keeping track of the violations like those above. Feel free to discuss my email at your next council meeting. View the articles on my blog. See your names referred to beginning with Regional Chair Karen Redman, violator of civil rights in Canada. See your names in class action lawsuits soon.

Rick Potvin
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1
"Speak truth to power".

Board footera