Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/14/2021 12:00 pm  #1

Shriner Freemasons and other Freemasons----> hidden conspirators /hat

Can you confirm or deny the following story that I'll post to my blog? Thanks.

What does the red fez hat mean?
    •    Shriner Red Fez Hat A Symbol For The Death Of 50,000 Christians In Fez, Morocco. SHRINER CLAIMS TO BE LUCIFER. The Shriner is given a red fez with an Islamic sword and crescent jewel on the front of it.
    •    
The Disgusting Blood Red Shriner (Mason) Fez And Oath To The Pagan Allah:
The Masonic Shriners wear a red hat known as a Fez named after a town in Morocco, where in 980 AD, 50,000 Christians, including women and children, were brutally murdered by the Muslims. As the streets ran red with the Christians’ blood from the massacre, the Muslims dipped their hats in that blood as a testimony to Allah. The red Fez symbolizes the slaughter of Christians in that town. The Masons still wear the red Fez adorned with the Islamic crescent symbol. Among the oaths of the Masonic Shriner organization is one that says, “...and may Allah the God of Arab, Muslim, and Mohammedan, the God of our fathers support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen, Amen, Amen.”

https://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008/07/shriner-red-fez-hat-symbol-for-death-of.html

<marketing@shrinenet.org>

Board footera