Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/19/2021 7:53 am  #1

Greg Stanton Congressman -----> mRNA injection pusher

"Rep. Greg Stanton" <AZ09GS.Outreach@mail.house.gov>

Stanton-- they're not vaccines. You among many others are perpetrating fraud with experimental injections-- against Geneva code. NoMoreFakeNews.com proves there is no virus.
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

Dear Neighbor,
I want to make sure you’re aware of a change in how the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) will be releasing vaccine appointments going forward. Beginning tomorrow , ADHS will release new appointments every Friday at 11 a.m. You can register for an appointment by visiting podvaccine.azdhs.gov , or by calling 1-844-542-8201 to be connected with someone who can assist. Tomorrow, approximately 37,000 new appointments will be made available at State Farm Stadium, 16,000 at ASU Phoenix Municipal Stadium, and 14,000 at Chandler-Gilbert Community College. Because vaccines are in such high demand and supply is limited, these appointments will almost certainly fill up fast. Consider making an account on ADHS’ Vaccine Portal beforehand if you plan to register, it can help the process go smoothly when appointments open. Priority groups—currently those 55 and older and phases 1A and B—can register. If you aren’t sure you’re eligible, use ADHS’ vaccine eligibility checker .
Throughout each week, additional appointments will become available due to cancellations and no-shows at state sites. You can check availability on podvaccine.azdhs.gov , or by calling 1-844-542-8201. Hours of operation for the call center are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
You can find more information about the vaccine at ADHS’s website . For technical support, call (602) 542-1000 and for general information, call 2-1-1 or the Arizona COVID-19 Hotline at 1-(844) 542-8201.
If you need help or have further questions, please consult my office's vaccine guide (en Español ), reach out to my office online or call (602) 956-2463. Sincerely, Greg Stanton Member of Congress
P.S. Did this help? Subscribe to my newsletter for COVID-19 updates and resources.

Board footera