Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/20/2021 1:24 pm  #1

Rick Potvin---> Private piano student "terrified" of virus.

Today, a private piano student indicated to me they'd be masking up in my studio. I turned them down and forwarded a link to this blog, and a specific link to articles about personality changes, history of demonic mask wearing mind control and an article by Sally Ferrel about viruses NOT being contagious-- that contagion is a myth based on 200 movies.

UPDATE: I convinced the student to take the mask off!

Hi xxxxxxxx- thank xxxxxxx for unmasking-- as you can see, I am against it.... there IS a major case against it and we cannot allow "the government" to take our BREATHING rights away from us... so let's all push back... see my blog for idea... https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

xxxxxx is playing great-- so I'm able to offer her refinements on what she's doing with songs. I'll help you come up with a few songs from the 20/30s for next week that I think are great. "INSIGHT" into what she is doing... is what we're making progress with. She's using her pedal better, and knows what I'm talking about faster when making corrections. So good.

Don't get tested anymore. HIPPA laws mean employers have NO RIGHT to your health information. Your employer broke the law. They do that because everyone is breaking the law. Don't get vaccinated because it's not a vaccine. It's a trick. Learn how to scream if someone tries to inject you. I'm sorry to say the America you came to is not the America we now have. But if WE ALL FIGHT BACK AND RESIST in our OWN way... we can STILL slow them down. No matter what, find your own way to PUSH BACK. It's time. It's year 2 of this nonsense. It's wrong.

See youx next time!... Lesson 3/4.

Board footera