Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/04/2021 12:31 pm  #1

Larouchepub.com---> world banking collapse imminent/explains covid

Rick says--- Larouche.com points to the latest derivatives banking collapse and if I put two and two together, it seems to me that they might have pulled the covid hoax trigger early because they see the financial collapse... and covid-control is what leads to maintaining control of the top 1% in the collapse of all money everywhere. https://larouchepub.com/pr/2021/20210503_achegos.html

Rick continues-- The 2 quadrillion  (2,000 trillion or 2 million billion) in derivatives can easily be written off-- or most of it anyway... because they're all fantasy gambling bets by the banks... Larouche also says we can do Glass Steagall and separate that speculative banking from community banking... which I believe is true too... I think N. Dakota has its own banks with good collateral.. it's also the state where they allow perpetual trusts which the top cryonics guys put their money leading to dead hand trusts which I believe killed cryonics. That and the fact that the real cryonics is now gluteronics, but that's another issue.

Board footera