Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/08/2021 5:41 pm  #1

AmazonSearch--> pine needle tea to stop covidvac spike protein

UPDATE JULY 10, 2021. COVID-19 disease is the result of introducing graphene oxide by various routes of administration. Go to top of this forum ... for more.

UPDATE: NO PROOF SPIKE PROTEIN CAN BE CREATED BY VAX--- Spike Protein may not exist... says Jon Rappaport... which means pine needle tea and fennel seed etc... all reported in alt media is a hoax too. --rick, may18, 2021...I may have jumped on the spike protein story and its solution too quickly--  no PROOF.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/18/covid-vaccine-and-genetic-thunder-nobody-is-listening-to/

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Awr9JnOyBJdgS8IAV1JXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3NmcARmcjIDc2ItdG9wBGdwcmlkA203ODhmZnZvUmNPZTFyUU5lZDlNc0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzQEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMwBHFzdHJsAzMzBHF1ZXJ5AyUyMnNwaWtlJTIwcHJvdGVpbiUyMiUyMCUyMnBpbmUlMjBuZWVkbGUlMjB0ZWElMjIEdF9zdG1wAzE2MjA1MDk4OTM-?p=%22spike+protein%22+%22pine+needle+tea%22&fr2=sb-top&fr=sfp

PINE TEA: Possible Antidote for Spike Protein Transmission ...
ambassadorlove.wordpress.com › 2021/05/06 › pine-tea
May 06, 2021 · Pine needle tea is one of the most potent anti-oxidants there is and it’s known to treat cancer, inflammation, stress and depression, pain and respiratory infections. Pine tea also kills parasites. Article begins: Possible Antidote for the V-Serum and the Current Spike Protein Contagion

Anitdote To The Contagion - Here’s An Effective Way To Guard ...
masterminduniverse.net › 2021/05/08 › antidote
May 08, 2021 · Anitdote To The Contagion – Here’s An Effective Way To Guard Against The Spike Protein – Blog Post #1173 – Natural Remedy From The Field of Master Mind Herbs (MMHRB) 10 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Pine Needle Tea By Gerry The Forest Ranger – Blog Post #1172 – Forest Facts From The Field of Master Mind Herbs (MMHRB)

Counteracting the spike protein contagion from the ...
godskingdom.org › blog › 2021
4 hours ago · Red pine needle oil (or tea) contains something called suramin, which appears to be an antidote to spike protein contagion. This antidote to the contagion, that has been known of by the upper levels of the medical establishment and insiders of the elitist class for almost 100 years, is called Suramin , an isolated compound originally derived ...

Anitdote To The Contagion: Must Read! Must Do! Everyone ...
beforeitsnews.com › health › 2021
May 07, 2021 · The Trail from Suramin to Pine Needle Tea Here is the trail of science and data that shows the derivative relationship between pine needles and Suramin (“the elist’s antidote” to microbial illnesses) – and which also provides a potential antidote for those affected by the spike protein contagion (for reasons explained within the ...

Pine needle tea safety and precautions

•    Pines to be avoided for consumption. Make sure that the pines in your area have not been sprayed with pesticides or other chemicals.
    •    

Consumption during pregnancy. Pines containing phytoestrogen molecules may result in spontaneous abortion; therefore, pregnant women are advised not to drink it.

Pine needle tea safety and precautions
www.herbalteasonline.com/pine-needle-tea.php

Pines to be avoided for consumption
Make sure that the pines in your area have not been sprayed with pesticides or other chemicals. The toxic varieties of pine to be avoided include Ponderosa Pine (smelling like turpentine), Common Yew, Lodgepole pine or shore pine and Norfolk Island or Australian pine.

10 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Pine Needle Tea
www.forestholidays.co.uk › forestipedia › 10-reasons
A word or two of caution: firstly, don’t try pine needle tea if you are pregnant. Secondly, most pine varieties can be used, but steer clear of Yew and Cypress which can sometimes be mistaken for pine. A good rule of thumb is to avoid flat needles. If in doubt, ask a Forest Ranger.

What are the safety considerations in making pine needle tea ...
cooking.stackexchange.com › questions › 16788
I have chewed on pine, fir, spruce, and juniper needles including Ponderosa pine since I was a child. I am 62 now. You can make tea from pine, spruce, juniper, and probably fir. You use the fresh, new tips in the spring. I used to dry the spruce tips for later use. It makes a mildly sour tea with a slight piney flavor. It is good with a little ...

https://www.forestholidays.co.uk/forestipedia/10-reasons-you-should-be-drinking-pine-needle-tea/

https://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/16788/what-are-the-safety-considerations-in-making-pine-needle-tea

Buy Pine Needle Tea: Benefits, Preparation, Side effects ...

]WHITE PINE NEEDLE TEA - Natural Heritage Project
www.naturalheritageproject.org › white-pine-tea
Look for the brightest green needles. New growth with produce a more flavorful tea. HOW TO MAKE WHITE PINE TEA. Pour the water over the needles, steep covered for as little as 15 minutes or overnight. You can steep the needles in a covered saucepan, mason jar w/ a lid, a teapot, or make a small batch right in your mug.

https://www.offthegridnews.com/alternative-health/the-miracle-pine-tree-medicine-the-native-americans-drank/

The Miracle ‘Pine Tree Medicine’ The Native Americans Drank

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-foods-pine-needle-oil-1-fl-oz-liquid

'''

Teriya Changbai Mountain wild medicinal powder dried pine tea pine needle pine needle tea Health-Enhancing Herbal Tea 250g shipping

Authentic Wild Mason Pine Pine Needles Tea,health Care Tea Herbal Tea 200g

Organic Seasonal Pine Needle Tea (2 Box (50Tea Bag))

Organic Seasonal Pine Needle Tea (4 Box (100Tea Bag))

Organic Seasonal Pine Needle Tea (3 Box (75Tea Bag))

Sinsunherb Korean Pine Needle Powder | 300g | 1 Pack, 100% Pure Natural, Ready to Eat, 솔잎가루

Tin Roof Treasure Fresh Eastern Pine Needles, 1/2 Pound

[Medicinal Korean Herb] Pine Needle 솔잎 Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz (113g)

VAHDAM, Silver Needle White Tea Loose Leaf (25 Cups) | HEALTHIEST TEA, 100% NATURAL White Tea Leaves | POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANTS, CAFFEINE FREE | Brew as Hot Tea, Iced Tea or Kombucha Tea | 1.76oz

Pure Pine Pollen Powder, 6 Ounce, Supports Immune System Health, Boosts Energy, Antioxidant and Androgenic, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly

Pine Pollen Powder 6 Ounce, Wild Harvested - Pinus Tabuliformis, 99% Cracked Cell Wall, Boosts Energy and Immunity Supports

Organic Pine Needle Essential Oil (100% Pure - USDA Certified Organic) Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml

Samsara Herbs Pine Pollen Powder Wild Harvested - 99% Cracked Cell Wall (2oz/57g)

Organic Natural Pine Needle Herb Extract Powder-500g(1.1LB)

Herb: Pine Leaves (Pine Needles) / Sol Yip 2oz / No Caffeine / South Korea Imported

Teamotea Red Pine Needles Tea 100g

Washi Paper Tea Tin Canister: Long 7oz (200g) White and Gold Scatter Pine Needles (#126) by KOTODO, Japan
[Medicinal Herbal Powder] Prince Natural Pine Needle Powder/프린스 솔잎분말, 2.8oz / 80g (Pine Needle/솔잎)

Wild Pine Needle Tea Herbal Tea 200g

VAHDAM, Set of 2 Infusers & 1 Tea Spoon - Stainless Steel, Tea Strainer, - Square Tea Infuser, Triangle Tea Infuser & Perfect Serve Tea Spoon - Durable Tea Maker
Tea: Pine Needles/Sol Yip Cha 15g/ South Korea Imported
Teriya Changbai Mountain wild tea pine needle tea loose tea post masson pine needle powder Health-Enhancing Herbal Tea bubble tea bags

YNYLCHMX Spring Green Wreath Pine Needles Wreath for Front Door Greenery Wreath for Wall Window Farmhouse Outdoor Decor, 18"

5/08/2021 5:44 pm  #2

5/09/2021 6:07 pm  #3

Re: AmazonSearch--> pine needle tea to stop covidvac spike protein

I'll work on this in the coming week---

5/10/2021 9:52 am  #4

Mike Adams, Natural News weighed in big time on this-- says its the most important article this yearCan PINE NEEDLE TEA beat covid? Secret "cure" revealed
with science-backed EXTRACTION methods detailed here
| (PODCAST)

Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts

Covid-19 vaccine spike proteins are killing people, not merely the “virus”

Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)

VACCINE HOLOCAUST now accelerating: VAERS data show nearly 4,000% increase in vaccine deaths in 2021 (so far) vs. the entire year of 2020

Meet your automated, totalitarian medical police state future: Johns Hopkins demands AI robots and drones enforce covid vaccine war against humanity

NATURE publishes insane rant by Texas pediatrician Peter Hotez, who seemingly calls for United Nations SHOCK TROOPS to wage “counteroffensive” against all anti-vaxxers – (opinion)

BOMBSHELL: Gates Foundation, DARPA funding self-replicating, weaponized vaccine technology that began under Apartheid, to exterminate Blacks… and now it’s powering the covid vax

Beware the financial FALLOUT from the vaccine bioweapons death wave… collapse of tax revenues, pensions, real estate values and the dollar all inevitable

EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon

SCIENCE promotes VIOLENCE: Journal “Nature” calls for violent arrest of anyone who won’t accept injections containing mercury, human abortion cells, and cell-altering mRNA sequences

Dr. Mercola deletes all articles about Vitamin D, zinc and covid after being personally threatened

HUGE! Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science
Situation Update, May 7th - Salk Institute reveals the spike protein IS the weapon... and it's in all the vaccines | MP3
Emergency backup IP address for this site: http://45.89.97.6
TOR Browser users: can click this link for the .onion address of this site.

5/10/2021 10:19 am  #5

Jon Raps blog where I posted a comment about pine needle tea and vax spike proteins being contagious to non vaxxed...

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/10/covid-vaccine-deaths-the-numbers-point-to-a-catastrophe/#comment-351607

5/10/2021 1:17 pm  #6

Wikipedia's entry on pine needle tea focuses on korean
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_needle_tea

5/10/2021 1:22 pm  #8

Good article with new information but I don't want to order from UK.

https://www.tea-and-coffee.com/blog/pine-needle-tea-benefits

5/11/2021 4:41 pm  #9

I did not work on Pine Needle Tea today. No updates to report. I DID get a new Amazon credit card however and might order through them.

5/11/2021 6:48 pm  #10

Greatest number of hits on this thread than on any thread I've ever done on this forum...!!!! ... but no other responses yet. I think the responses are open to anyone but I'll double check. Email me at rick_potvin@yahoo.com if you're having a problem. This thread is exciting.... and we're going forward with a PINE NEEDLE TEA to crush the New World Order fake pandemic hoax and subsequent REAL contagious spike protein. ... as I currently see it.

5/11/2021 8:24 pm  #11

I continue to rack up hits for this thread... and here's a new find at Rumormillnews.com
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=171966

5/11/2021 8:36 pm  #12

5/12/2021 2:30 pm  #13

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=171989POSSIBLE COUNTER-THEORY.... maybe pine needle tea is not the answer-- neither might suramin be...

5/12/2021 2:32 pm  #14

Difficult finding regular pine needle herbal tea in a bag like other teas.... don't want to order the Japanese tea-- why isn't there a good American pine needle tea bag?

5/12/2021 2:50 pm  #15

Rick63 says-- today I'm considering the complications involved in both the determination that spike proteins are created by the vax, that they're transmissable (contagious) (ironically) and that pine needle tea can do anything like what they say suriman does for elite who use it as an antidote... RMN post above indicates this entire line of thought is propaganda. Some examples of complicated facts involved as quoted on NaturalNews (MikeAdams)....

Shikimic acid is the basis for Tamiflu, and it’s the molecule found in Chinese Medicine herb Star Anise, that cures plagues
Imagine my surprise when I discovered that pine needles contain shikimic acid, the same molecule found in Star Anise herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat plagues and respiratory illness.
Through research, I found that pine needles not only contain suramin, a large molecule that’s touted for various medicinal effects, but also shikimic acid.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-09-is-pine-needle-tea-the-answer-to-covid-vaccine-shedding-suramin-shikimic-acid.html

Shikimic acid can be removed from the needles of white pine, red pine and other conifer trees simply by boiling the needles in water, said chemistry professor Ray Fort Jr.

people who want to survive the covid vaccine holocaust can simply harvest and process pine needles using espresso machines, and they can potentially make their own anti-plague medicine.

5/13/2021 1:59 pm  #16

SOTN---> Fennel seeds--> SHIKIMIC acid.... ?

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=65093

RIck says-- to the extent we can start considering the idea, then maybe look at fennel seed too...

5/13/2021 4:43 pm  #17

Hello Rick, intrepid innovator and excellent idea generator!
I tried to post yesterday, but the text disappeared when I went to preview...so, today, I logged in and 
hopefully this one will get through. Firstly, I would like to know why people have yet to overwhelm your 
site or even that with so many responses to pine needle tea I seem to be, after you, of course, the first
to respond. So be it. I love pine wood, pine cambium (the nutritious inner bark), pine cones, pine nuts
(muy delicioso y nutritioso) and pine needles--I cook with the needles, have yet to try making tea.
I know that they contain lots of vital C and  other healing compounds. Thank you for remembering the
value of pines. What I would like to know is which species of Pinus  are appropriate for tea. I planted a
Torrey Pine (pinus torreyana) about ten years ago and the tree is now about twenty-five feet high and 
producing nice fat cones, with nice fat pine nuts, yummy. The needles are very long, 9-12" and I think
that I will harvest some and make some tea.  I will let you know how that works. Om Shanti

Rick says-- BE CAREFUL... don't use your tree before more research... Ponderosa Pine is apparently non-toxic as this latest SOTN article points out... but observe how tricky and complicated this line of thought is...
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=65134

create your own entertainment---Henry David Thoreau

5/14/2021 3:19 pm  #18

I double checked the Admin area and it appears that an anit-bot feature was enabled... which might make it difficult for visitors to post-- so I disabled it. Will see what happens.

Pine needle tea is complicated-- I'm not convinced its the way to go yet. Mike Adams mentioned fennel seed has shimkimic acid that fights the spiked shedded protein that vax is said to be creating... and I just picked that up in capsule form. No pine needle tea at the health food store... and all the online teas are from from foreign countries.

Certain pines are toxic... I'll examine your post again to see what you have a handle on. DO MORE RESEARCH on YOUR PINE BEFORE YOUR DRINK or EAT IT...!!!! Some pine is toxic. It's not easy ... I have to review the list I have and haven't had time.

5/14/2021 3:20 pm  #19

Rick says-- my pine needle tea work is stalled due to other work... but Mike Adams points to fennel seed ...

fennel seed "spike protein"

Special Report: FENNEL SEEDS also a source of shikimic acid ...
www.naturalnews.com › HRR › 2021/05/11-special
May 11, 2021 · Special Report: FENNEL SEEDS also a source of shikimic acid to fight covid vaccine shedding

5/15/2021 8:17 am  #20

Another DETOX trick to clear the INTERSTITIUM of possible prions and/or spiked shedded proteins from vaxxed people... Clear heavy-water from regular water by partial-freezing, dumping that top layer of ice, 3X, ending up with regular H2O, clearing the H30 deuterium which freezes first.... Also use Japanese footpads to pull impurities out of blood through the bottom of the feet...

I started FENNEL SEEDS yesterday... interestingly had more dreams than normal... and slept well.. could be something else-- but interesting coincidence anyway. Still attempting to get a handle on pine needle tea-- do not want to order through Amazon but might have to... MEDIA pushing VAX for teens... insanity...

5/16/2021 8:17 am  #21

JIM STONE says it might not be a SPIKE PROTEIN causing problems but... MAGNETS.... My question would be... what, if anything, "sheds", if not a spike protein-- as a result of nano-magnets?

GOOGLE "magnetic vaccine"-- article there about nanomagnets in vax
Also...

RMN- on Jim Stone's theory
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=172364

Rick says-- I'm following both the spike protein creation and shedding.. and possible antidote with fennel seed.. or tea with fennel seed... and Pine Needle Tea... which is tricky-- and potentially bad if you don't choose the correct pine... I've started fennel tea... and supplement... but not the pine tea yet... and I'm trying to figure out how or what shedding would be with respect to nanomagnets... There ARE nanomagnet particles in experiment vaccines according to one result on the google search about 5 results down. More later today.

5/17/2021 1:52 pm  #22

Rick says-- Here's some GLP debate about whether shedding occurs or not. Its interesting because I don't think viruses are what official science says they are-- contagious and deadly-- I think, as a book title says, "Contagion is a Myth"... and that viruses are exosomes-- we all have them and they function to clear cells of debris... so because viruses are not contagious, neither are "spike proteins" created by the vax. Then again, this is all new so its worth looking at both sides... here's that debate.
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4787488/pg1?regp=bm9fMTYyMTI3NzM5Mg==

5/18/2021 3:33 pm  #23

SPIKE PROTEIN MAY NOT EXIST-- Jon Rappaport says no proof, just like corona virus itself.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/18/covid-vaccine-and-genetic-thunder-nobody-is-listening-to/

Board footera