Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/11/2021 12:49 pm  #1

Fry's Foods--- > Still make customers mask up-- most do-- Shawn DM

I told Shawn, DM Frys Phoenix, that Gov Doucy lifted mask mandates. He said companies can still enforce it... they're a private company. I said you're a place of public accomodation and you're violating the Civil Rights Act and basic human right to breathe. He said he's not going to debate it. I said you'll find out your wrong. The smart ass said he looks forward to it. I said so do I. This store vaxs and test every weekend. It has to stop. I'll mail a complaint to head office.

VIOLATIONS of STATE MANDANTES
VIOLATION of Civil Rights Act
VIOLATION of Bill of Rights in USA [1st 10 Amendments in Constitution]
VIOLATION of Right to Breathe
VIOLATION of Geneva Convention
VIOLATION of Neuremburg Convention
VIOLATION of US CONSTITUTION Preamble
VIOLATION of basic reasoning and proven science
VIOLATION of retail rules like customer service and customer comes first
VIOLATION of safety laws according to HIPPA and OSHA rules

Fry's Foods Corporate Office Headquarters
Address: 1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Email: n/a
Corporate Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377
Fax Number: n/a
Customer Service Number: 1-800-576-4377

https://www.frysfood.com/weeklyad?&cid=ps_yb_ogs.brand_t:%2Bfrys+%2Bfood&msclkid=e3a29bc5cfb91afd7b96fb5f0e7dc656&gclid=e3a29bc5cfb91afd7b96fb5f0e7dc656&gclsrc=3p.ds

Fry's Foods Corporate Office Headquarters
Address: 1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100

5/11/2021 1:48 pm  #2

Re: Fry's Foods--- > Still make customers mask up-- most do-- Shawn DM

To: Frys Food Corporate Office HQ
1014 Vine St.
Cincinatti OH
45202-1100

To the board of directors:

Your mask mandate is silly and goes beyond all reason-- including the reasoning of Gov. Doucey of Arizona who LIFTED that mask mandate several weeks ago.

I reminded DM Shawn of that on my way out of the store on Cave Creek and Hatcher on Tues., May 11, 2021 at 10 am. He reminded me that Fry's is a private company and they can do whatever they want. I told him that that's not true... that the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT 1964 refers to "places of public accomodation" and that they can't push masks on people coming into the store. He didn't seem to be aware of the phrase 'Place of public accomodation' in relation to "private company"....

You on the Fry's board-- and to all corporations-- cannot simply push masking the coming vaxxing because you think you're a private company. You're going to have to learn that the hard way via a Nuremberg II type hearing or other mechanisms. Your company is merely following the CDC-- an unelected medical tyranny-- on matters that have never been voted on... which is called dictatorship. You had better REVERSE your mask policy and PUT A SIGN OUT that says the GOVERNOR has LIFTED THE MASK MANDATES and that therefore Fry's follows suit. You cannot simply MAKE your OWN LAWS.

I told Shawn that he'll find that out-- that Fry's can't make their own law inhibiting BREATHING FREELY-- for one thing... especially in your case, you're VIOLATING OSHA rules... for employee access to AIR. I do a blog and have entered THIS case on that blog here... https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=522

I'm not big but I DO get dozens or hundreds of hits on a post... and you can expect to hear from me again. Here's my advice: FOLLOW the GOVERNER'S LEAD and LIFT YOUR MASK MANDATE-- and POST SIGNS TO THAT EFFECT. You and Shawn the DM think you can HIDE BEHIND the rest of the CONSTITUTIONAL lawbreaking going on and FORCE people to put masks on. There's a groundswell against you even though most people COWER into your fear mongering.

The sheer absolute IDIOCY of Shawn DM in DEFENDING the idea of masking with the idea that Fry's can "do what they want' "because they're a private company" means that your COMPANY TRAINING for DM's isn't going well. He's wrong. Flat wrong. After more than a year of this idiocy-- expect MORE resistance... to your policies from all angles... even THOUGH-- YOU think YOU can get away with it because you're "going along with CDC and WHO".... Well... there's another line of work going on.

The least Shawn could have said was "you're right, masks are bad, they're MAKING me do this to keep my job". But nope. He's a brainwashed little Napoleon with a smart mouth. He needs updated training in how to answer people like me. Let him know. I'll ask him next time I see him if you all updated him. He said he looked forward to "finding out" more about my feedback... .so don't be shy about calling him in for a review.

Rick Potvin, blogger
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

5/11/2021 6:55 pm  #3

DM Shawn with Fry's is going to be a favorite target of mine to report to Frys Headquarters... because he had STOCK RESPONSES that were 100% wrong.... and he said he LOOKS FORWARD to my feedback. So dropped that letter in the mail today... and will make him a regular for my snail mail letters to his CORPORATE MASTERS... the insane corporate MASTERS who follow the FOOL FAUCI and the DICATATORS AT CDC... and Shawn WILL "learn" what he's doing wrong by BEING OBEDIENT to his BOSSES who are FORCING OLD PEOPLE to slow down their oxygen uptake with ILLEGAL MASKS. Shawn isĀ  a MILLENIAL who needs a LECTURE..... from ME. He's going to get it. Via his SUPERIORS. He's got one of the PRICKIEST attitudes I've ever encountered... so this WILL be "fun" for me. BOOMER vs. Millenial. Millenial pricks lose.... because they're not fully informed. And boomers like me have a LOT OF TIME left... to hit back. Wow, he pissed me off.

TALKING BACK TO PEOPLE
I'm getting the hang of talking back to people. The key is to NOT respond to the increased heart beat rate and breathing. I leaned on my grocery cart and FORCED myself to APPEAR relaxed. Inside I was hyperventilating. My external signals were easy going. THis is going to have to be worked on and perfected because I INTEND to CONFRONT more jackasses like this. At least one a day. One a day might keep the medical dictators away. Gotta get good at "easy going confrontation" with time limits and a message. I ALWAYS BLURT OUT "don't get vaxxed... ".

5/12/2021 3:18 pm  #4

Meat packer doesn't wear mask-- I relayed the Shawn encounter to him, he has positive response.

Board footera