Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/11/2021 6:50 pm  #1

Timo local restaurant---> used to be a fave but ad does not include...

...does not include mask info so I emailed them... asking.

5/11/2021 9:05 pm  #2

Re: Timo local restaurant---> used to be a fave but ad does not include...

Owner/Mgr Jason bit...Re: Timo Tuesday!!May 11 at 5:02 PM  PrintRaw messageJASON C TOWNE <jason@wildthymegroup.com>To: Rick Potvin <rick_potvin@yahoo.com>All of our employees wear masks and we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks.
Jason Towne
Managing Partner Phoenix

Wild Thyme Restaurant Group
8525 N. Central Ave
Phoenix, Arizona
c. 480.221.4128
o. 602.870.8843
jason@wildthymegroup.com
www.wildthymegroup.com

On May 11, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Rick Potvin <rick_potvin@yahoo.com> wrote: What is your mask policy? 
 On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 03:37:43 PM MST, Timo Wine Bar <info@wildthymegroup.com> wrote: 

5/11/2021 9:07 pm  #3

5/18/2021 5:54 pm  #4

TIMO... Take Idiotic Mask Off.

Again you continue to advertise without mask information. You must have a lack of awareness about the situation... which seems impossible unless you're living in a cave. Your ad SHOULD include a mask update because otherwise someone like me is BOUND to walk in WITHOUT a mask-- as the CDC said is NOW ADVISED for vaccinated (injected with poisons) people. Under HIPPA law, you have no right to ask me medical information... and so I'm unable to say to you if I'm vaxxed or not. You see-- Biden, the CDC and the rest of the medical tyrants have boxed themselves in. You might think you're "above all this" detail. I assure you, you are not. Neither are any other corporations and businesses in town. I'm just using YOU as an example in my blog. Lucky you.

I do not look forward to confronting your meeter-greeter again, as I did before, and have to debate them out loud about this, making a scene. Your restaurant,  by CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 is a "place of public accomodation" and as such, you are facing civil liability if you attempt to stop me from entry due to my "religious beliefs". The City of Phoenix allows those whose religious beliefs do not allow masks to exercise that right. You'll save us both trouble if you tell your entry/seating person to back off anyone entering without a mask.

I'm going to start ADVISING you since you don't seem to "get it". You can't just pump out ads like this with NO reference at all to the situation. Well-- you CAN-- but I'm going to publish and spread editorials about your vacuuous stupidity online when I can, as a result. The sheer and complete utter total idiocy of you and every masker in the world is beyond any potential comprehension I have-- and I'm fairly well read. Your obedience to the CDC in the past has no precent in American history and now that the CDC has LIFTED their dictatorship of masks, you are OBLIGED to publish the SAME notice in your AD--- as you MAY have on your FRONT DOOR.

If I don't see a change in your ad that explains your mask policy, I WILL work toward nailing you for MIDSLEADING or FALSE advertising. I'll nail you in any way I can just to demonstrate to my blog readers what it means to fight back against stupid people. Stupid obedient and UNCONSTITUTIONAL people like you. Ignorant people  like you. Ignorant, stupid and foolish. Mentally sick.

Call your ad guy and tell him-- update the ad to include mask-information. Walmart did. Cosco did. Gov. Doucey lifted the mask mandate. I don't you will do it because the owner here is too young... and nieve. More later.

rick potvin, local resident, blogger.

5/19/2021 10:21 am  #5

Jason Towne <jason@wildthymegroup.com>To: Rick Potvin <rick_potvin@yahoo.com>Hello sir,While I admire your gumption, I kindly ask that you please leave me and my restaurant alone. Sent from my iPhone

5/19/2021 10:31 am  #6

Rick writes here only but not again to Jason Towne, at TIMO---> So you see, dear readers, how LOCAL businesses "deal with" people who RESIST masking.... upon entry to the restaurant. Implied in Jason's one line retort is the idea that by PROTESTING his idiotic mask requirement upon entry and then taking it off... upon eating-- which all restaurants are idiotically doing-- and which SUPERCEDED even CDC  and Governor mandates at this point-- implied in that is that I'M THE ONE "guilty" of "harassment" if I continue to PROTEST... see? CLEVER. VERrrrrry clever. All he had to do was say "leave me and my restaurant alone".... in other words, HE claims to be DICATATOR of his restaurant FORCING masking on his employees and customers-upon-entry DESPITE CDC and AZ State Governor standdown on masks... and DESPITE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT 1964... with absolutely NO FORWARDING of my email to HIS LEGAL people... but rather an ignorant and 100% LAWLESS snub....

So I'll speak to the absolutely LAWLESS behavior of MINI DICTATORS ... like this... INFESTING the minds of businesses everywhere now...

MY next step on this will be to get a copy of the sign that Healthy Habit uses... which is quite good. As far as Jason goes, sure-- I'll "leave him and his restaurant alone" as far as ever contacting him again or attempting to visit his restaurant..... as far as I'm concerned from this point, he does not exist. However... I'm now prepared, as a result of this VICIOUS but seeminly INNOCUOUS exchange for my NEXT encounter with any jackass that threatens me like Jason did-- underhandedly by PRETENDING that I'm "not leaving him alone"...

See how these guys work? Very clever. Well... ultimately, we'lll just drag little dicator who ignore RULE OF LAW (James T. Harris points that out this morning on 550 radio)... into NUREMBERG II Trials... by Reiner Fuelmich...see the comparison with Nuremberg I trials here...  http://stateofthenation.co/?p=63869

5/19/2021 3:38 pm  #7

Rick writes-- I just noticed what JASON FIRST WROTE...
All of our employees wear masks and we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks.
Jason Towne
Managing Partner Phoenix

rick says-- I should have pointed out the EARLIER letter I wrote ....
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=296

The same guy owns both Spoke and Wheel AND TIMO's... located within a block of each other. Sometime after that first letter, the governor of AZ dropped the mask mandate and lately the CDC did too.... leading to a lot of confusion... which gave people like me an opening-- but these two restaurants by the same owner are NOT appearing to UPDATE their policies... and now Jason has made what is tantamount to a counter-threat-- pretending that I'm "bothering" him (harassment)... when in fact he and the other restaurants are VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS by demanding masks on entry... and OVER RIDING the governor of the state and the CDC -=-- becoming DICTATORSHIPS in their own right restricting our LEGAL RIGHT TO BREATHE....

So this is all messed up... but I've now emailed the MARICOPA COUNTY BOARD OF PUBLIC HEALTH and the PHOENIX Restaurant Ass'n to find clarification. NEITHER site has referred to the latest mask mandates being lifted by CDC and the governor.... and the RESTAURANTS are SUBSERVIENT to those orgs I believe. Jason SHOULD have reponded to me by referring me to them... and saying that he's forced to obey them... rather than his SNARKY response0--- which was even worse than his employee's response.

RESTAURANT OWNERS and OTHER CORPORATIONS and Managers HAVE NOT LEARNED nor been trained to answer push-back like mine in the PROPER manner.... they seem to think they can ADOPT dictatorial NON explanatory positions... when in fact they'd be better serving themselves by pointing to HIGHER AUTHORITIES that they are being forced to obey.

B¥ following the higher and higher and higher authorities, I could potentially learn who is EXTORTING and who is THREATENING whom.... and we can then arrest the whole rotten mess of them in one massive NUREMBURG II TRIAL.

Maybe these little managers and little owners are being trained to NOT pass the buck... and pretend to be mini dictators themselves? I'm sure James T. Harris and Russel and HUnter on 550 AM would be covering tales like mine... but as often as I listen, I don't listen to every show and they don't have full transcripts I can search.

5/19/2021 5:00 pm  #8

Rick says--- I'll have to go over Jason's head-- to the Maricopa county health dept who are the protectors of the dictatorship of restaurant masking...

to: "ENV Plan Review" <ENVPlanReview@maricopa.gov>
Re: Do restaurants still have a right to demand mask upon entry?

Thanks for your quick response. You wrote "As a privately owned business they can require masks to be worn." That's actually not true... they only believe they can... and apparently you do too... but you would be wrong. You're wrong in many ways and I'm rather surprised at your terse and parroted response. Please update your awareness of the fallacy of your position as follows:

They are a private business but also "a place of public accomodation" according to Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title II section 42. . Private business cannot simply do whatever they want in this regard because they are discriminating based on religious belief which is that masks are unhealthy both physically and psychologically. City of Phoenix permits non-believers in covid masks to not wear them based on religious belief as well.

Most governments are simply disregarding these protections of civil rights and they're getting away with it. It astonishes me and is actually frightening. Worst of all, it displays political stupidity because as soon as a restaurant patron sits down to eat, he/she must remove the mask to eat. The county is participating and enabling this shocking stupid restaurant idiocy. So the county is supporting unconsitutional lawlessness and stupidity.  The restauranteurs have been granted the power of masking dictatorship via your department.

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly publish it on my blog and let 550 radio jocks James T. Harris and Russel and Hunter know about this. They're fun to listen to. You might enjoy them too on 550 at 7 to 10 am and 4 to 7 pm on weekdays.

Title II Of The Civil Rights Act (Public Accommodations)
www.justice.gov › crt › title-ii-civil-rights-act

Oct 11, 2016 · Title II Of The Civil Rights Act (Public Accommodations) 42 U.S.C. §2000a (a)All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Rick Potvin, blogger.
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

As a privately owned business they can require masks to be worn.

Thank You

Heath Swift
Development Services Technician | Administrative Services
Maricopa County Environmental Services department
Phone: 602-372-3000 Fax: 602-372-3361
heath.swift@maricopa.gov  |   esd.maricopa.gov

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 1:27 PM
To: ENV Plan Review <ENVPlanReview@maricopa.gov>
Subject: Do restaurants still have a right to demand mask upon entry?

Do restaurants still have a right to demand mask upon entry, in Phoenix? --- Given the latest CDC lifting of the mandate and the governor's lifting of the mask mandate a few weeks ago, I though I would see an update at Maricopa Dept of Public Health website but there is no date-sorter so I can't find the latest entry on this. Thanks for any help.

Hide original messageEdit
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 01:29:09 PM MST, ENV Plan Review <envplanreview@maricopa.gov> wrote:

As a privately owned business they can require masks to be worn.

Thank You

Heath Swift
Development Services Technician | Administrative Services
Maricopa County Environmental Services department
Phone: 602-372-3000 Fax: 602-372-3361
heath.swift@maricopa.gov  |   esd.maricopa.gov

5/20/2021 11:15 am  #9

Rick says... it occurred to me at 3 am today-- that I asked the wrong question of  the MARICOPY county board of health-- that instead of pointing to the illegality of mask requirements... I should have responded by saying that if it's up to the business... as a private business--- then as a private business, can they unilaterially LIFT their own masking for customers and employees.

Then this morning on FOX news local, I hear that City of Pheonix voted to leave masking UP TO THE BUSINESSES themselves!!! ... so all I have to do now is confirm that... and if it's true and if businesses STILL require masks etc... then THEY are taking it upon themselves to be the TIN POT DICTATORSHIPS.... acting against the Constitution and Civil Rights Act. .... but they should also be aware that they've been HANDED THE POWER TO RETRACT ALL MASKING etc. ... and many may not KNOW this.... Healthy Habit does and I'll visit them today to see what they're latest sign is on the front door. THEY have been out ahead of this... even though they cow-towed originally.

5/21/2021 9:50 am  #10

Rick says-- I picked a business similar to TIMO to pick on since Jason just wants to "be left alone"... because he has no solid answers and is merely content to "follow orders" from the tryannical, illegal, unconstitution CDC... and even given the ability by City of Phoenix to create his own policy, still maintains you have to enter with a mask... and remove only to eat.... so here's WINE TRAIN in CA.

slampkin@noblehousehotels.com.
https://www.winetrain.com/covid-19-update/

slampkin@noblehousehotels.com
have you dropped mask requirement yet?

I was looking for an updated notice for dropping the mask given the latest from CDC/POTUS but didn't see it. I think the covid crisis is over... and we can board without masks now, no?

5/21/2021 11:03 am  #11

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your email. We are currently still requiring masks be worn while on board and while visiting any partner wineries as part of the Napa Valley Wine Train experience. While mask mandates are loosening with the CDC, we still follow local guidance as our number one priority is the safety of our guests and team. We will continue to monitor regularly and keep our guests updated via our website once the policy changes. We look forward to seeing you visit the Napa Valley Wine Train.

Thanks, =10ptSteven Lampkin 
Area Director of Finance
(o) 707-251-5208 | (c) 708-222-7705

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:50 AM
To: Steven Lampkin <slampkin@noblehousehotels.com>
Subject: have you dropped mask requirement yet?

slampkin@noblehousehotels.com
have you dropped mask requirement yet?

I was looking for an updated notice for dropping the mask given the latest from CDC/POTUS but didn't see it. I think the covid crisis is over... and we can board without masks now, no?

5/22/2021 8:30 pm  #12

POTUS and CDC have said no mask is required for fully vaxxed people. Is your company over-riding them?

5/22/2021 10:19 pm  #13

Thanks Steven, I'll email Napa County with that question about over-riding POTUS and CDC and inventing their own law. Just a reminder that the Nazis were "just following orders" and now I see you are too. The mask is a hoax. The entire pandemic is a hoax. The vaccines are not vaccine-- they're injections that are experimental. You would be wise to educate yourself and stop being so compliant with the medical technocratic tyrants destroying American. But... like most people, you sound like you're willing to "go along to get along". Thanks for your time.

Rick Potvin, Blogger.

Board footera