Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/25/2021 1:53 pm  #1

5/26/2021 8:02 am  #2

Re: JonRappaport/NoMoreFakeNew.com---> FDA fraud EUA & my comment

Rick in Phoenix says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
May 25, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Jon: Thanks to an alert reader, I’ve come across a new blockbuster. BY THEIR OWN STANDARDS, the FDA should never have allowed the Pfizer COVID vaccine to be shot into a single arm. The Agency’s Emergency Use Authorization was a crime—according to their own data.
Rick: I think that was me who was alert in this comment, referring to that FDA approval https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/24/rna-gold-rush-new-genetic-products-in-the-pipeline/#comment-365590
Jon: A key quote is buried on page 42: “Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”
Rick: I missed the significance of this the first time through so I’ll restate it… ALMOST HALF of the vaxxed people got covid anyway!
Jon: The comparative numbers reveal that the vaccine was not effective at preventing COVID-19. It was certainly not 50% more effective than no vaccine at all—the standard for FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
Rick: Restating that this way: For FDA EUA… the vax has to be at least 50% MORE effective than nothing. The actual study show the vax was nearly NO MORE effecting than nothing… or 1816 less 1594 = about 200/1800 or about 1/10 or 10% more effective than nothing. I read earlier that the FDA Commissioner has the DISCRETION to determine FDA EUA authorization… so it would be interesting to see who that was… and what the reference is for the 50% MORE effective RULE is… and nail this criminal action down. I’ll see if I can find those links.
Jon: So now we come to the vital weasel-phrase in the FDA document I just quoted: “suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 [cases].”
Rick: I think that’s their CYA clause for FDA EUA.
Jon: By FDA/CDC rules, a case of COVID-19 means: a person has tested positive, period.
Rick: But it depends on cycles. They can move the cycles up or down depending on whether they want more or fewer cases.
Jon: …if the FDA had paid serious attention to the several thousand “suspected cases,” they never would have authorized the vaccine for public use. They would have stopped the clinical trial and undertaken a very deep and extensive investigation.
Rick: But FDA is not “they”… it’s the FDA commissioner who has sole authority to approve a vax for EUA… as I understand it right now. We need to establish who the FDC Com’r was in late 2020.
Jon: But wait. There’s more. The FDA document also states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.” … In fact, the FDA document tries to excuse those 409 cases with a slippery comment: “It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19.”….Back in April of 2020, I predicted the vaccine manufacturers would use this strategy to explain away COVID cases occurring in the vaccine groups of their clinical trials.
Rick: If REACTO-GENICITY is indistinguishable from COVID ITSELF– then right there, I think we have a very interesting paradox.
Jon: Any sensible person, looking at them, would conclude that the vaccine should never have been authorized.
Rick: I agree of course but I think THEY think that there are so few of us who would plumb the depths of these FDA EUA approval studies AND understand them that they believe that they can get away with it because they will have advanced their agenda by the time we find out… and will have accomplished their mission by the time we get enough others to understand the details of this hoax. Very interesting. I’ll enjoy watching this come out in Reinhart Fuelmich’s Nurmemberg II where we prosecute that FDA commissioner and others for this trickery.
Jon: Either way, the situation is patently absurd. By official standards, the PCR test decides whether a person is a case or not a case. Just do the test.
Rick: Again, the PCR test involves more or fewer cycles so right there is a fraud too which you’ve pointed out and already know. And that’s on top of the fact that the inventor of the PCR test said it cannot be used to diagnose… and that inventor mysteriously died.
Jon: Is it true a person becomes a virologist by cutting out a coupon from the back of a comic book and mailing it to a PO Box in Maryland?’
Rick: That reminds me– as a kid I always looked forward to being able to order those X-ray vision glasses… maybe they’ll help me see the virus. Of course, the product would be a pair of cardboard glasses with little corona viruses dangling out in front so you “see” them when you look at someone. $4. I wanted the Sea Monkey too. And that submarine.

Board footera