Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/04/2021 7:06 pm  #1

NaturalNews-MikeAdams---> Exp. Use Auth.'n fraud... criminal prosecuti

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-01-fda-cdc-lied-about-vaccine-efficacy.html

Rick says-- all CEOs-- of major corps like GC, WM and Frys etc.. everyone with a sign on their door saying mask or vax... are going to have to be subjects of criminal collusion with the fraud perped by FDA re EUA... for me, this is a smoking gun that is smoking more heavily by the hour-- and everyone with that sign on their door is going to be hit with something legally on this-- and I've got half a mind to let them know that asap.... I'll be taking care of my own affairs with the other half.

I'm personally going to include Jason at TopOCentral who squeaked "leeeeve me & my bizzness alone" like a scared little mouse in on this list of dumbth nobrain OBEDIENT slaves to the illegal authorities at CDC ... just for my own fun. Yeah. Even if Jason is behind bars for 3 days and fined $200, I'll rejoice because he's so damned stupid and likely can't even dig his own toejam out of his own toes. Yeah, he runs a business. but his people violated the supremacy of american freedom... he deserves 3 days. Maybe 7. Once we get Phoenix Nuremburg 2.0 up and running, I might argue for 30 days... and $1000. I'll visit him every day and council him on american rights and human rights...

Rick adds-- I visited my GC today too and I'll more than likely message them via email or snail mail including their Ayres financies that I'm looking for a cut of dough for destroying their own piano lesson studio that I ran... until they ignorantly and abusively demanded I wear an oxygen deprivator. They now have a sign that must inject myself with poison to be allowed into their store. Well... suffice it to say that ALL directors of GC will have to spend a year behind bars.... and I would add that GC be mercifully ended as an entity so that local mom and pop shops can start up selling musical gear and lessons again. I would hope that these guys pay a price in THIS realm in THIS lifetime rathter than wait for God. Because God has his own program-- but I want mine too... for revenge on their absolute undeniable continuing non-debatable stupidity. STUPIDITY must sometimes be held in check.

I reserve the right to insult all GC CEO's as often as I wish. Their stupidity is unbelievable to me.

Board footera