Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/07/2021 9:38 am  #1

ForbiddenTV---> AMOUNT of graphene oxide GrOx matters!!!

Rick says-- This week I've suddenly turned onto the GrOx story... even though I saw this story earlier but for whatever reason, it shot way up on my radar a few days ago... and it looks like a good story. I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else on this-- it was the Italian study that did it.... and here's an interesting thing-- it matters HOW MUCH GrOx you get into your system through masks, swabs and vaxxes.... that's why they want us to KEEP wearing masks... to always get tested... and to continually vax... the MORE the MERRIER your death will be... I'll still be checking this angle for veracity... before we start accusing corporations, media, local mayors and everyone involved in this... in conspiracy to murder people... as perps or accessories...

QUOTE from the Forbidden TV article...
"There's also some information coming in and we're going to see more and more of it and we're going to talk about it, of the fact that when you get your body filled with enough graphene oxide, with the warmth of your body and...if it draws the oxygen into it, that [the graphene oxide] can be manipulated and your body can be affected by...the 5G network, which we haven't seen be completely set up and rolled-out yet and so there's a lot of concern around that.

Board footera