Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/08/2021 9:14 am  #1

JonRappaport/NoMoreFakeNew.com---> What about Graphene Oxide?

If covid vax isn't a genetic treatment, then why are they pushing so hard for everyone to take it? It seems to me that the story out of Italy has merit, that the injections contain graphene oxide for which there is a lot of research available via any search engine. Masks and swabs all contain GrOx (graphene oxide) as well. It functions as a magnetic conductor to facilitate 5G transmissions to create an IoB, Internet of Bodies... beyond the IoT Internet of Things. I've asked Jon to address the graphene oxide story twice this week... and now a third time. Jon, I think we all understand your point about genetic research not having a payoff-- but what about this graphene oxide? Jon's readers here: What about graphene oxide? Let's make this the week that Jon's blog readers discovered this Italian research breakthrough and demonstrate we're all on the cutting edge of countering the covid-coup. We have today and Friday-- to establish our quick awareness on this point.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/07/08/genetic-baloney-thick-slices/#comment-432049

Board footera