Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/11/2021 11:22 am  #1

Graphene-Flagship.eu--->GrOx transisters in the human brain--fer real.

Rick says--- This story I've been following for a week-- Graphene Oxide in the vaccines-- is consistent with a lot of different stories surrounding graphene in general... and it might even explain the push to vaccinate everyone multiple times... so that they get the amount of GrOx needed to become electrosensitive to the 5G being pushed-- which is 100X as powerful (though not longer range) than 4G. Here's an article that relates how human brains can be implanted with GrOx transistors... https://graphene-flagship.eu/graphene/news/graphene-sensors-read-low-frequency-neural-waves-associated-with-distinct-brain-states/

Rick continues- I wouldn't mind so much if this were being done with a small test group who volunteer to see what's possible but the push to launch it on everyone at the same time the way they're doing is idiotic... and will have to be stopped. The cryonics groups I once belonged to have not responded to my questions about covid over the past several months. Bart Kosko, a transhumanist I followed was on Coast last night-- and referred to brain-hacking-- without getting into the details of GrOx and of course the shallow host-- Ian Pummet-- terrible interviewer... didn't "go there" either. I'll have to look up Bart Kosko... in another thread.

Board footera