Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/14/2021 3:30 pm  #1

HealthyHabitHealthFoods---- > my exchange with naturopath doc on vax.

HealthyHabitHealthFoods---- >
my exchange with naturopath doc on vax.

Rick says-- I'll write this up again later... I wrote it and lost it.... basically he admitted vax is controversial. I held back politely on slamming it more than saying "I think it's bad for you"... and asking him if he vaxed-- he hasn't. He politely said politely he hasn't been sick-- as if that's the standard which it isnt'-- because they're vaxxing everyone including asymptomatic... but he played innocent, polite, oblivious and above it all... He seems to be treading lightly on this rather than taking a position that itsĀ  biological warfare on the population. His position is actually outrageous.... given what we're following on this forum. I mentioned that I expected the health food industry to be very anti-vax... politely... and we concluded our exchange upbeat. Absolutely terrible to be upbeat like this at this time... but this is the ENNUI of polite professional conversation during this biological warfare attack. Incredible but true.

UPDATE: As I think on this more, I now believe he's nieve and uninformed... and doesn't read widely in alt media. I should give him this... https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/325-new-inquisition-needed-now
...although maybe he does know what Kaminski writes about and is participating in active-silence on the attack.

Board footera