Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/28/2021 6:37 pm  #1

MadTruther-TS/Infowars/JamieWhite---CDC revokes PCR TEST!!!!! wowWWW!

Rick says -- this is huge... Rappoport MUST cover this.. but he's been doing philosophy, architecture and poetry lately...

FDA/CDC revoke PCR TEST
The CDC released a statement in response to the FDA’s recall, urging clinics to abandon the PCR test in favor of an “FDA-authorized” alternative....The PCR test, known as the bedrock of COVID diagnostic testing across the world, has been exposed as just another scam in the ongoing COVID hoax, but you can bet the mainstream media will ignore this extremely important development.

https://themadtruther.com/2021/07/25/fda-announces-that-cdcs-pcr-test-failed-review-will-have-emergency-use-authorization-revoked/

CANNOT TEST FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST
https://themadtruther.com/2021/07/12/covid-19-virus-isolation-does-the-virus-exist/#comment-3192

7/31/2021 11:30 am  #2

Re: MadTruther-TS/Infowars/JamieWhite---CDC revokes PCR TEST!!!!! wowWWW!

Rick says-- I shouted out to the tester in the Fry's parking lot that the PCR test is no longer valid. They told me to get off their testing area. These young people are absolutely breaking the law-- and there they are. The CITY OF PHOENIX is breaking the law because it's their testing station. What we have here is a failure to consider REALITY.... I hope these people are held accountable.... soon. IDIOTS are lining up distanced, with masks, and getting tested... for what? DELTA?

I was told they're using PCR and antigen test... but what does antigen show exactly? It shows antibodies... which means natural immunity... and that could be for any one of a number of things... there is not test specifically for a corona delta variation because there is no corona virus... no virus has ever been isolated. It's hoax upon hoax upo hoax upon OBEDIENCE TO THE SUPERVISOR... with not a single concept IN the minds of these sheeple or almost non-human robots doing slaves biddings.

Board footera