Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/04/2021 6:36 pm  #1

MuchAdo/JohnManley----> Wuhan red herring

Rick says-- I agree to an extent with Manly here--- that Wuhan is a red herring but with a proviso that black goo research... meaning graphene oxide... was invented in Wuhan according to a report I saw... so yes, its a red herring as far as bat soup and invented viruses but there might be a connection with GrOx. ...Is the Wuhan leak just a red herring?Aug 4 at 4:27 PM  PrintRaw messageMuchAdoAboutCorona.ca <info@muchadoaboutcorona.ca>To: rick_potvin@yahoo.com=16pxMuch Ado About Corona Subscriber:

In an interview last month, David Martin PhD said:

“This is not about a virus. And the story of ‘where did it come from’ is actually a total misdirect.… Nothing started in Wuhan. Nothing.” 

Many people have asked why I largely ignored the Wuhan Leak. I did so because I thought it was nothing more than a flimsy attempt by the conflicted media to give this imaginary pandemic some credibility—as Dr. Martin seems to concur. 

You can listen to more from Dr. David Martin in the July 19th episode of The Stew Peter Show.

Stay brave, true and... sane!
—John C. A. Manley

P.S. For more proof that there was no special pandemic, check out my previous article: Pandemic False Alarm: 14 headlines show hospitals regularly overrun during cold and flu season

SUBSCRIBE: To sign up for these emails please go to: https://muchadoaboutcorona.ca/subscribe/

Board footera