Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/22/2021 8:16 pm  #1

Orwell.city---> Covid symptoms same as radiation sickness

Home Archive Antioxidants that degrade graphene oxide Detox Donate

Telegram Contact
ORWELL CITY

HomeArchiveAntioxidantsDetoxDonate

5G causes COVID-19 symptoms (radiation sickness), seismic activity, the Hum sound, and the so-called waves
August 21, 2021

During the 111th program of La Quinta Columna, Dr. José Luis Sevillano made some very important remarks regarding the damages derived from the 5G antennas and the ionizing radiations that Geiger counters have registered in the last few days.

It has already been mentioned that COVID-19 is not a new disease but a new name for radiation sickness. We also know that this disease is caused by the electro-frequencies emitted by 5G antennas. These emissions go from non-ionizing to ionizing through signal multiplication, most likely by graphene oxide in the environment (coming from chemtrails). Or by heavy metals.

And of course, this technology is not only responsible for all that, but it is also closely related to the seismic and volcanic activity observed around the planet since the plandemic began. This technology that is irradiating us would also be responsible for the famous Hum.

In a new selection of a new program, Orwell City brings the explanations of Dr. José Luis Sevillano and Ricardo Delgado into English for everyone.

Link: Rumble

Dr. Sevillano: And we won't stop measuring with those devices and with the others, even if they're altered —we already know that.  Even if they're altered we'll know that where the snort hits, it means that there they're irradiating more than they should. Even if it's only to see if it sounds or not. To observe that pulse when the device is turned on. If nothing else, we'll know if the proximity antennas are emitting something. We're going to measure antennas at a distance to detect ionizing radiation, those weather engineering antennas. And with the proximity ones, we'll use the small devices that measure non-ionizing radiation, and we're going to hunt them down, too.

We're going to be watching all the time what they're doing with electromagnetic fields so that we can stop them. Because if they find out that we're measuring them, they aren't going to be able to continue with their operation of creating waves or Doomsday —or whatever this is called—, and stuff like that. So they're not going to be able to do it.

Do you understand? I mean, we have to measure the waves ourselves. The same way we have observed the magnetic arms ourselves. Just like we're verifying if there's magnetic food. And just like w're analyzing looking for graphene in vaccines. Since no one else is doing it, then we have to do what they aren't. That is the way we have to go. We have to do with our knowledge what they don't do with theirs.

That's to say, I have told you that they're irradiating. I've been told by people who're measuring, and you're thinking that they're not irradiating us. But these people who are measuring say that yes, they're irradiating. That's why we see people, well, a lot of people that are already being seen in the ICUs and so on. Of course, they're irradiated. And as the irradiations go up, and up, and up, and up until they press the pedal to the metal. And one day you start to hear the famous 'Hum'.

The Hum is nothing more than those antennas of the climate engineering stations doing their work remotely. And nobody knows where that noise comes from. Well, it's those antennas that make that noise. That's where it comes from.

In the end, it turns out that when the waves started... Don't forget that, during the first wave, there was a lot of seismic activity on the planet. I don't know how many volcanoes erupted in the belt.

Ricardo Delgado: 25. There were 25 at least.

Dr. Sevillano: How many?

Ricardo Delgado: 25, if I'm not mistaken. And simultaneously.

Dr. Sevillano: And what the hell does the seismic activity have to do with the coronavirus? Do you understand it now? If you start emitting that kind of wave, I don't know how many millions of watts those weather stations generate...

Ricardo Delgado: The one in Daimiel generates one million watts. The one in the United States, a billion watts.

Dr. Sevillano: And that's one of the small ones. When it starts to emit waves upwards, somewhere they return them, you know? And when they return... You can't even imagine what they generate in the Earth's mantle. When that hits or bounces off, and it goes straight to the mantle. In other words, it screws up the whole balance. All the natural electromagnetic fields of the mantle currents are 'scrambled'.

Ricardo Delgado: And the caloric energies.

Dr. Sevillano: And the volcanoes start to become active on the surface. Do you understand now why there has been seismic activity simultaneously with the first wave? Do you understand now? Do you understand now that the real COVID cases are radiation sickness cases? Acute radiation. Acute radiation syndrome.

Do you understand now? Do you understand why people, above all, fall ill around antennas? But not only around them. With this, we could even understand, maybe, why there are COVID cases in the Amazon. Maybe, we could even understand it without the presence of proximity antennas.

Then, when you want to look for the truth, you find it. What happens is that what can happen to you is what happens to me: when I start searching, I am either silenced or attacked. That is, someone doesn't want us to find the truth.

Ricardo Delgado: Someone also asked if any measuring device will do. To measure ionizing radiation, it has to be the Geiger. It measures alpha, beta, and even gamma waves —some of them. From ionizing radiation. And as for microwave measurers, we recommend is the BR-9A, which is this one here. It costs about 25 euros.

However, we suspect that they may be altered because they're digital. They may be digitally altered and displaying much more vague values than what they're actually emitting. But of course, if they're emitting...

Dr. Sevillano: The analog ones... Always buy the ones with needle, because the others come altered from the factory. As is the case with the small meters. We realized that, surely, these people knew that at some point...

Who do you think is going to buy a Geiger counter? Who? Who would buy a small device like this? Who? Somebody who suspects that's being irradiated, right?

The one who manufactures them, the one who has the capital to set up a factory for these devices, it's the one irradiating you. That's what I'm telling you. So we can get an idea.

If there are altered pulses, like those we see with the devices that already give us the clues, it means that they're altering the signals. But, at the same time, this allows us to see if the levels are rising.

'Hell! They're going up!'

These devices allow you to deduce that, even if they aren't reliable concerning the values. I've always said: don't trust values because the real values are much higher.

The values that the law imposes as rule, are higher than those that nature tolerates. You cannot trust with a value that's the norm or not or if it's legal or not because it's harming you. What we're interested in is whether when the levels go up, that coincides with the waves.

And, now, we've realized that those devices aren't going to be able to detect the violence of the 'rays' being sent. Because they're ionizing, and those devices are useless. But also, if you buy a digital Geiger, fuck it. Because it will be manufactured by those people who are irradiating us. And only those people who manufacture them use the ones that aren't altered. However, they sell you the altered ones, so you have to look for the analog ones from the age of the war. From World War II and later. Because those are the ones that nobody alters. Those come virgin.

Ricardo Delgado: The cell phone... The application... Mobile apps for this kind of measurement are of no use whatsoever.

Dr. Sevillano: I barely trust them. Even though I bought one that cost me about 400 euros a few months ago. I can't trust them because when I place myself in places where I know there's radiation, the device doesn't move or does it very rarely. And yet, it gives me a headache. I trust my biological symptoms more than the device.

If you have comments or information for La Quinta Columna, then you can refer to their official website. Follow them on their official channels on Telegram, Instagram, Youtube and Twitch. If you want to contact directly, send them a message to: tutoronline@hotmail.es. Don't worry about the language barrier, they understand English and French.

Remember that Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna. This is a website dedicated to gathering important information that this team of researchers delivers (and also from the many others from the Spanish-speaking world who are doing a great job in unmasking the plandemic).
Orwell City summarizes, transcribes, translates, edits and subtitules videos so that everyone can learn about the shocking discovery they have made about the true content of the vaccination vials.

If you like my articles and the videos you find here and, if you can and feel like it, you can make a small donation. Your support is always more than appreciated.

Follow Orwell City on Telegram. Thank you for reading!

—Orwellito.

Share This Story

Donate 🌟 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post

Tags: 5G, Acute Radiation Syndrome, Chemtrails, Dr. José Luis Sevillano, English subs, Graphene oxide, Ionizing radiation, La Quinta Columna, Ricardo Delgado, Spanish audio
Newer Post Older Post
You Might Also Like
URGENT: La Quinta Columna calls on ...
Geiger counter detects ionizing rad...
La Quinta Columna: 5G Map & COVID-1...
0 comments

Help Orwell City grow
Donate

Please consider donating to Orwell City if you can and feel like doing so.

Fighting Big Brother is hard.

Everything you find on this website are articles and videos that I make in my spare time, but it always ends up consuming a lot of effort. It's not easy to summarize programs of several hours long, transcribe them, translate them and edit videos with their respective subtitles.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
About me
Photo Profile    
ORWELLITO    Blogger

Realizo reseñas y subtitulo videos —en español e inglés— en relación a los tiempos orwelianos que estamos viviendo.

I write reviews and subtitle videos —in English and Spanish— directly related to the Orwellian times we're living nowadays.

Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna, this website is just an alternative news media, so if you want to contact the Spanish researchers, please refer to their official website and use the contact form they have there or send them a message to the e-mail address they have listed there.

I inform this since I have been getting tons of messages addressed to the Spanish team, but I'm just an individual who devotes some time to summarize and translate the information La   Quinta Columna provides into English.

Thank you so much for reading this. Keep enjoying Orwell City!
Follow me

Telegram
Featured Post
Official interim report of Pfizer's vaccination vial analysis explained by La Quinta Columna
Blog Archive

August 2021 (24)
    July 2021 (44)
    June 2021 (63)
    May 2021 (7)

recent posts

Irradiation and catatonic state in humans and animals
    22 Aug 2021
    5G causes COVID-19 symptoms (radiation sickness), seismic activity, the Hum sound, and the so-called waves
    21 Aug 2021
    Shocking case of neurological COVID caused by graphene in vaccine leaves man in vegetative state
    20 Aug 2021
    Dr. José Luis Sevillano: 'They're putting graphene in the vaccine to make people sick and kill them'
    19 Aug 2021
    La Quinta Columna on COVID deaths that were treated as radiation fatalities
    18 Aug 2021

Labels
4G
4G Plus
5G
Acute Radiation Syndrome
Aldo Tassara
Alerta
Análisis de vial de vacunación
Andreas Kalcker