Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/04/2021 6:06 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> My converstion with Arnie proves useful

Rick says-- I do a little shopping at Fry's daily at 9 am and inevitably meet people like at a bar or social club... at the same times weekly. Arnie does shopping on Saturday morning and I bumped into him again this morning. It took me a minute to recall his name but I got it. By pure coincidence we ended up pushing carts out together. We chatted. He's a cynic and not happy about getting old but still maintains interest in old cars he collects and updating his hippy type house with a special thermal chimney which is truly amazing-- and which I copied on my house the best I could.

I asked Arnie, after polite and humorous small talk... if he'd taken the vaccine- he affirmed he had. I responded something like "wellll... be careful... there are bad effects being reported"... he countered with the usual "hospitals are full of dying people" propaganda... and some other propaganda but as I thought about how to hit him between the eyes... a powerful thought occurred to me and I said... "people die daily, in fact, 7,000 a day in the US... and that overall death rate hasn't gone up... not much of a pandemic if the overall death rate hasn't gone up, is it"... he quickly ended the conversation with an "I gotta go" type thing.

Later in the day, this conversation kept bugging me and I thought about it more. I had, in a moment of inspiration, come up with my number one point about the fakery going on-- which obviously I had not invented-- and which I've seen reported on numerous times. But along with my comment on Jon's blog this morning, responding to one liners by someone else... I think I have a one-liner that is easy for people to grasp.... that the overall death rate hasn't increased. I ran a search on it, on yahoo, and came to a johns hopkins doc of all places who pointed out the same thing...
SEARCH
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Awr9DuQ29DNhHtEACwxXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3NmcARmcjIDc2ItdG9wBGdwcmlkAzduazNCY0hEVHAySlM3Z29vS0ZUc0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzQEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMwBHFzdHJsAzM2BHF1ZXJ5A292ZXJhbGwlMjBkZWF0aCUyMHJhdGUlMjBoYXMlMjBub3QlMjBpbmNyZWFzZWQEdF9zdG1wAzE2MzA3OTUwODg-?p=overall+death+rate+has+not+increased&fr2=sb-top&fr=sfp
RESULTS INCLUDED THIS REPORT FROM LIBERTARIAN NEWS... that quotes the JohnsHopkins study
https://libertariannews.org/2020/11/26/study-covid-has-had-no-effect-on-us-death-rate/

I'll study the study a bit more and post here again later... but we have to have a way to combat the mental retardation brought on by covid propaganda... with simple to-the-point stunners that smack people between the eyes. I can't say for sure if Arnie was influenced by the argument... he said something about Jesus forgiving him if he took the mark of the beast-- so I don't think my point took-- on the other hand, maybe it did. I'll try it out more later this coming week.

Board footera