Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/09/2021 9:30 pm  #1

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Rappaport---> I like Jon's reports BUT!!!!....

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Rappaport---> I like Jon's reports BUT!!!!.......but he cut out a SIGNIFICANT section of my comments yesterday and previously that point out how HE disallows for the 5G "single cause"... I pointed out last year that I think Jon could be LIMITED HANGOUT... and now a year later... this is reinforced.. though I'd have to be non-buzzed to show it more forcefully... Just the fact that he publishes 99% of my posts but deletes the ones that are critical of his approach on a MICROscale compared to my other compliments means that I'm OVER THE TARGET... in my opinion. He went ahead and published the SOTN link but not my consolodation of HOW Jon ROUTINELY distances his covid-analysis from 5G as a toxin... This is not clear even to me-- but the SAME ambiguity has occurred at least 3X and when anyone does something to me 3X... I start to think about my universe. I mean... WTF, right? Like my next door neighbours who RENT-- who I never trust... have IRREGULAR appearances of cars coming and going... and NEVER spend more time with me than I make EASY for them. As soon as conversation "tightens' they say, gotta go. Sure. Right. Whatever. Probably a criminal sex and drug op going on right next door. No doubt in my mind. Same across the street. Suspicious shit going on but cannot confirm. Same with Jon now. Suspicious bs deletions. Fuck me. Fuck fuck fuck .

Board footera