Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/16/2021 9:48 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Fry's old guy & spritely MAYO clinic girl

Rick says-- I often watch the sun set while having a beer and listening to classical music in Phoenix-- and occasionally dog walkers pass by and we say hello. One young woman in particular drew my attention for her female figure and freindlness but not over-friendliness and we have a nayberly rappore in passing. Tonite as she passed by while I was trimming grass I ventured further-- HI! Don't get vaxxed... why not? it's not good for you... I already did... once or twice... twice... don't do it again... are you going for the booster?... I'm part of a clinical trial... I volunteered... I do anything they tell me.

I do anything they tell me, she said...
wow.

Frys grocery... an old guy waiting for ATM... I come in... he's not masked... I pass by and say... that's good you're not masked... you don't have to you know... I don't have one yet... he digs a mask out of nowhere and puts it on... there's your ATM I pointed to a vacancy in the line-- he left for it... You do what you want and I'll do what I want... wow.

As a professional salesman, I find these encounters fascinating. And deadly, ultimately ... for the people who don't buy what I'm selling-- freedom from fear.

Board footera