Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/16/2021 9:54 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Family matters: mom, sis, bro1, bro2

rick says-- I emailed don't vax to all tonite-- on the day-- that rapper makes headlines.

UPDATE- ...and a week after Biden launched 6 points on 9/9 including forced vax for govn't employees and all private corporations over 100... totally illegal and unconsitutional-- and stupid. Trudeau did the same  in Canada Aug. 13.

UPDATE Bro1 thinks I posted results of family vax here- but he only read the subject line-- doesn't realize I did not do that-- he objected to what he thought I did because of health privacy-- but the injections are not about health anyway-- they're death-jabs... and zombie-5G-graphene oxide control jabs... nothing to do with health since there is no pandemic... I never heard of death-injection privacy laws.. so he's wrong on two counts.  People who take the jab are being forced via jab for job... or willingly taking them because they're ignorant about the reality of what's going on... again... nothing to do with health privacy-- only DISGUISED as health issue-- and a complete hoax. He admits they causes "microclots"... but didn't mention people are getting killed with these shots. It now appears to me he's not up-to-speed... got a link for this forum-- didn't actually read the post he attacked--- gave no indication of scanning any other posts. My job is done-- he now is potentially informed via link to this forum...

9/17/2021 7:02 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Family matters: mom, sis, bro1, bro2

Hey, this thread has legs? I wonder why.

UPDATE- Threads in this forum record my own visits... that explains it.

Board footera