Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/23/2021 6:56 pm  #1

Orwell.city---> Traffic accidents increasing near 5G towers + vax

rick says-- Here in Phoenix, as I listen to the news on radio between talk shows, traffic reports are indicating increasing numbers of crashes here... Now I see on Orwell.city that similar things are occurring elsewhere... as graphene oxide injections continue falsely labelled "vaccines"... that react with 5G antennas... the slaughter is on. Here is comes... the alien invasion... sci fi in real life... zombie planet.

Advertise Here!

Home Archive Antioxidants Detox Español Donate

Telegram Contact
ORWELL CITY

HomeArchiveAntioxidantsDetoxVersión en EspañolDonate

La Quinta Columna on accidents near 5G antennas
September 23, 2021

[Pin on Pinterest]

La Quinta Columna continues its investigation related to the accidents and deaths resulting from the electronic excitation of graphene oxide in people's bodies when near 5G antennas.

Although it may seem like a coincidence, it should not be ruled out that the possibility of more and more deaths near these antennas will increase as time goes by.

Orwell City brings the Spanish duo's comments to English.

Link: Rumble

Ricardo Delgado: It says, One dead and two injured when a vehicle leaves the road in Antequera. This is in Malaga. The event has taken place at —and keep this reference for yourselves— kilometer 146 of the A-42. The freeway is the A-42, and the kilometer is 146. The province of Malaga has registered a new traffic accident in which one person has died, and two others have been injured. The accident occurred on Monday afternoon when a vehicle has left the road in Antequera, as reported by the Emergency 112 service in Andalusia. Specifically, the hotline received the call a few minutes before half-past four. Help for the occupants of a vehicle that had left the road at kilometer 146 of the A42 was requested. This is heading towards Granada.

We have searched just that kilometer of that highway in that direction, and we have made a small video for you to see what is right next to it. I'm going to share it on the Telegram channel of La Quinta Columna and share it with all of this together so that people start to make the natural association. Here's the news, and now let's watch the video.

We wonder, did this have anything to do with it? Well, there you're looking at the kilometer in question. I'm going to back it up a little bit. There's kilometer 146 of the A-42. We have looked for it. And, if we go forward a little bit, right here next to that kilometer where the accident happened, look what we see. Man! It may be a coincidence. But the truth is that... ...we have the Mordor antenna there. As we call it. Let's see, I'll show it again. There you have it, you see? A big antenna. One of those gigantic towers. It'd be yet another case of the COVID-19 environmental theory as we know it.

Dr. Sevillano: Is that right there where the man had the accident? At that exit? Is that right there?

Ricardo Delgado: Yes, right there. At kilometer 146, heading in the direction of Granada. And, right there, that's where the antenna is. It's like the case of the cyclist who fell dead at the foot of the telephone repeater. Or like that boy who suffered a heart attack and, fortunately, a girl who was participating in the MLK Trail race too saved his life. In Malaga, near La Coracha, where there's also an antenna. Where they were running. This is to say that all this somehow corroborates the initial suspicions we had. In people who are graphenated, the nanomaterial they carry is excited or triggers the clinical picturenear the sources of electromagnetic radiation since this substance is radio-modulable.

Dr. Sevillano: Exactly. And they fall down fried. Syncope, loss of consciousness. Or just drop dead. Messages are already arriving from people who tell you that what they see is that young people are falling, something that wasn't so common before. They're falling this way. Yes, yes. I think we're going to see more and more of these cases as the days go by. But we'll see this more frequently.
If you have comments or information for La Quinta Columna, then you can refer to their official website. Follow them on their official channels on Telegram, Instagram, Youtube and Twitch. If you want to contact directly, send them a message to: tutoronline@hotmail.es. Don't worry about the language barrier, they understand English and French.

Remember that Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna. This is a website dedicated to gathering important information that this team of researchers delivers (and also from the many others from the Spanish-speaking world who are doing a great job in unmasking the plandemic).
Orwell City summarizes, transcribes, translates, edits and subtitules videos so that everyone can learn about the shocking discovery they have made about the true content of the vaccination vials.

If you like my articles and the videos you find here and, if you can and feel like it, you can make a small donation. Your support is always more than appreciated.

Follow Orwell City on Telegram. Thank you for reading!

—Orwellito.

Share This Story

Donate 🌟 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post

Tags: 5G, Dr. José Luis Sevillano, English subs, Graphene oxide, La Quinta Columna, Ricardo Delgado, Spanish audio
Next Story →
You Might Also Like
Epidemic of heart attacks: Graphene...
Non-ionizing radiation exceeding 50...
Bad combo: Vaccines and Sports don'...
0 comments

Help Orwell City grow
Donate

Please consider donating to Orwell City if you can and feel like doing so.

Fighting Big Brother is hard.

Everything you find on this website are articles and videos that I make in my spare time, but it always ends up consuming a lot of effort. It's not easy to summarize programs of several hours long, transcribe them, translate them and edit videos with their respective subtitles.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
About me
Photo Profile    
ORWELLITO    Blogger

Realizo reseñas y subtitulo videos —en español e inglés— en relación a los tiempos orwelianos que estamos viviendo.

I write reviews and subtitle videos —in English and Spanish— directly related to the Orwellian times we're living nowadays.

Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna, this website is just an alternative news media, so if you want to contact the Spanish researchers, please refer to their official website and use the contact form they have there or send them a message to the e-mail address they have listed there.

I inform this since I have been getting tons of messages addressed to the Spanish team, but I'm just an individual who devotes some time to summarize and translate the information La   Quinta Columna provides into English.

Thank you so much for reading this. Keep enjoying Orwell City!
Follow me

Telegram
Featured Post
Official interim report of Pfizer's vaccination vial analysis explained by La Quinta Columna
Blog Archive

September 2021 (24)
    August 2021 (33)
    July 2021 (44)
    June 2021 (63)
    May 2021 (7)

recent posts

La Quinta Columna on accidents near 5G antennas
    23 Sep 2021
    Bad combo: Vaccines and Sports don't mix well
    22 Sep 2021
    Dr. José Luis Sevillano on authorities and doctors who still don't explain the magnetic phenomenon
    21 Sep 2021
    Epidemic of heart attacks: Graphene Oxide and EMFs
    20 Sep 2021
    Dr. Wilfredo Stokes on the damage caused by non-ionizing radiation emitted by electronic devices
    19 Sep 2021

Subscribe To
Links

Follow me on BitChute
    Follow me on Brand New Tube
    Follow me on Brighteon
    Follow me on Rumble

Popular Posts

Biophysicist Guillermo Iturriaga on non-ferrous metals and nanotechnology found in vaccination vials
    Official Interim Report: Detection Of Metallic And Non-metallic Materials In Aqueous Suspension (ChAdOx1-S)
    Dr. José Luis Sevillano on why we're dealing with a chemical agent and not a biological one
    Dr. José Luis Sevillano explains how graphene oxide and EMFs create the so-called COVID lung
    La Quinta Columa informs on more antioxidants that degrade graphene oxide
    Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced by several ways into the body
    Dr. Wilfredo Stokes on the damage caused by non-ionizing radiation emitted by electronic devices

Most Popular

La Quinta Columa informs on more antioxidants that degrade graphene oxide
    Bartomeu Payeras on software that manages the times at which 5G antennas will emit radiation
    Graphene oxide and unknown moving elements found in Chiromas vaccination vial
    Preventive treatment with antioxidants for graphene oxide detoxification
    Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced by several ways into the body
    La Quinta Columna on more antioxidants that help detoxify the body from graphene oxide
    La Quinta Columna: Analysis of vaccination vial confirms presence of graphene nanoparticles

Telegram

Created with by BeautyTemplates - Protemplateslab.

Board footera