Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/27/2021 6:56 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> My DWback-up supplies are minimal but...

Rick says-- My DW(DarkWinter) back-up supplies are minimal but I've steadily built something more than what I normally have on hand.... Given the continuing NWO New World Order Technocracy aggression, I guess I'm going to have to think more seriously on this.

With far too many sheeple still going along with the vaccine mandates and mask requirements, what globalists have now confirmed is that 90% of humanity is incredibly easy for them to kill. Most people have zero backup food supplies, no backup water storage, no ability to produce their own food, no means of self-defense, no backup communications, etc. I cover this in a short podcast update today (this is not the main podcast, the full one is below:
source: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-27-the-dark-winter-die-off-begins-mass-vaccination-deaths-engineered-starvation.html

9/27/2021 7:07 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> My DWback-up supplies are minimal but...

Rick says-- Fellow pro-cryonics former-associate Dave Pizer who I worked with and for back in the 1990s and 2000's had a vision of Ventureville north of Phoenix. I actually worked a little bit of construction on that thinking that his vision of a cryonics hide-away and survival retreat would be a good idea. Then Dave sold it off a few years ago and moved back to Phoenix. We were actually located behind a big mountain that would have protected us from a nuclear bomb flash. Dave got involved in local politics in Mayer AZ to solidify the encampment.  He had a nightclub that played country music. Then he just gave up. He has not published anything about this that I can find. His partner, Mark Plus, scrubbed his own online presence. Oh well. it was a hell of a vision and a great attempt but here I am stuck in URBAN Phoenix for Dark Winter NWO worldwide covid shutdown.

9/29/2021 9:03 am  #3

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> My DWback-up supplies are minimal but...

Rick says-- Looks like there's going to have to be a return to more basic methods of living in general. Advanced civilization is too vulnerable to sabotage by the methods we see now. You'd have to think of mankind as being demi-gods to handle advanced complexity and interaction demanded by higher populations and technology but there is a lot of baggage that still cannot be dealt with. I looked forward to a Jetson world, but it looks like we'll be living in the Flintstone world instead very soon.

Mike Adams is drawing attention to container ships sitting offshore and the shortages beginning to appear again. I was hoping this would not happen of course-- but now we're in for another problem even bigger than last year.
Here's Mike Adams article... https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-27-the-dark-winter-die-off-begins-mass-vaccination-deaths-engineered-starvation.html

Board footera