Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/29/2021 9:20 am  #1

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Rappaport---> Jon reports history of medicine + me

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Rappaport---> Jon reports history of medicine + me

Rick say... Jon wrote a short history of medicine that might have merit, in my view... I toss in my two cents...

Rick in Phoenix says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
October 29, 2021 at 10:17 am
It’s a medical tyranny as Jon describes… but it must include big-tech and 5G as well as corporations buying into something called technocracy. Maybe the Nazis took over technocracy? It seems to me that when I first looked at technocracy, it was all about time-motion studies for production, as one element– which was a good thing. Now, they’re trying to fulfil the Brave New World vision of Huxley. Patrick Wood describes technocracy as the meeting ground for all the NWO plans. It’s too bad things had to go this way. I used to have a high regard for higher institutions and professions…. but now its as if they’re inherently anti-human. Godgevlamste on youtube shows how this could be an invasion of an alien hive-mind species from Saturn, not far away in a crater on Greater Earth. I’m tending to favor that theory lately.

Board footera