Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/06/2021 10:46 am  #1

MikeAdams/NaturalNews---> New: Fertilizer plants shut down?-Haber-prcs

Rick says- This forum is about the covid technocracy coup and what I thought would be cyber technocracy attacks... but now it turns out that the covid attack is branching into the technocracy agriculture attack... byshutting off food supply for 1/2 the world's population. I originally thought the coming ice age would do that... but it turns out the new World Order psychopathic aliens from Saturn-- figure on wrecking our food supply first. At least it's interesting... I have to admit that... even though deadly and outrageous. I always figured that if we had to die, that to die in an interesting way would be better than in some stupid old fashioned way.

Supporting references.

1. Natural News, Mike Adams. https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-05-no-fertilizer-no-food-global-shutdown-of-fossil-fuels-the-quickest-way-to-starvation-hell-basic-chemistry-lesson-for-ignorant-leftists.html

2. Godgevlasmte on Youtube shows how the aliens on Bigger Earth came from the crater-world Saturn... and are here today leading the coup against organic humans.

3. Anunnaki history by Sitchen may be a bit off but the general outline seems to be in correspendance with Godgevlamste... The picture of the planets might actually be a picture of craters... on the moon map. Enki and Enlil might be fighting a proxy war right now... with Enlil pulling out all the stops to make humans into slaves or to kill them... or cut off their God-Pineal-gland-transciever.

4. Coming ice age means having to move to Congo or Guatamala..... I notice that those two places have low or no vax rates so that's a good thing.. and you can grow food with natural fertilizer there. I personally might not make it but I would say anyone young enough to read me here might be able to make it.

Board footera