Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/09/2021 9:39 am  #1

SmartMeterGuard---> EMF blocking better than mass protests

SmartMeterGuard---> EMF blocking better than mass protests
Rick says-- I think blocking EMF wherever we can, going to wired-connections and divesting from wireless is the way forward... to disrupt NWO-control-grid. Here's how you can block a simple smart meter... just an example of the wide variety of faraday shielding possible. I also now believe graphene oxide can be used in a positive way to block RF control of the NWO-kill/control-grid. I think the mass protests are good but obviously they're not working and certainly not being covered by mainstream media or even talk redio. Lots of false opposition out there. EMF blocking, cancelling smart phones... is a direct approach. Wired connections using optic fibre is the only way to go. I don't trust the news from Fulford or Byington on the mass arrests of NWO-criminals... hopefully there's something to it but I think we-the-people will have to invent our own way forward through insane-tryanny anyway-- with or without the good guys- if there are any- coming to the rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmS5pVEZHzg

Board footera