Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/03/2021 9:05 am  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Achillies heel of NWO vax pushers?

Rick says- I only publish links and comments on very few of the articles I run across in my news surveys every day because it's impossible to track it all. This morning, the most interesting piece to me is the following that looks at the link between the launch of Omicron and the decision in S. Africa to drop the vax mandate. It's as if TPTB [the powers that be]... threw a childish temper tantrum. This reminds me of a few Star Trek episodes where Kirk is able to outwit an alien creature or supercomputer because the alien or AI would "lose their temper" or self-control/temperament. In the case of the AI/alien/TPTB/NWO.... vs. humanity over this idiotic non-existence pandemic & world wide shutdowns, and weird top-down control of corporations, local governments and all institutions as well as average people-- the absolute REFUSAL of S. Africa to "go along" with the mandates led to an INTEMPERATE and WACKY, obviously ill-thought-out push of another "variant", OMICRON. It seems to me that whatever ENTITY is running the show OVER-REACTED to the extent that the charade is becoming PLAINLY obvious to even the thickest and slowest among humanity.... and making even BIGGER fools out of all who should know better in MSM for example. I would like to see more resistance, by country, quickly-- so that the ENTITY is forced to make even bigger egregious and plainly silly errors. We can force it out in to the open-- so that we'll witness the proverbial EMPEROR with no clothes. Here's that link to the GLP discussion that got me thinking this morning in this direction... https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4969817/pg1

12/03/2021 9:25 am  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Achillies heel of NWO vax pushers?

It seems to me like the NWO/TPTB want to make an example out of South Africa's decision so that other countries are not tempted to follow suit. The NWO/TBTB world wide reaction-- seems disproportionate and over the top... intemperate and childish because it's not-at-all reasonable-- yet politicians, corporations, agencies and others are all in "lockstep" and seem to be following orders. Its almost-as-if an immature-childish-Super-AI-entity "discovered" the S.African shutdown of vax-mandates and childishly reacted by calling up another "scariant", then issued "lockstep" orders around the world-- followed by all governments, corporations and media. This MIGHT be this entity's "Achilles heel". The A.I. or super-A.I. directed program is highly efficient but lacks mature-human-judgement... and is making mistakes that a child-who-lost-his-her-temper would make. It reminds me of how Kirk outsmarted A.I. aliens in Star Trek. He would out-wit them so they would lose their temperance and make silly mistakes and destroy itself. Can we use a similar strategy so that the vax-pushers similarly self-destruct from their own loss of self-control? Rick says- Here's a version I published on the GLP thread...https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4969817/reply90928878

Board footera