Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/03/2021 6:56 pm  #1

GodLikeProductions forum---> Mexican villagers will kill vax teams.

Rick says-- Great thread because lately I've been thinking that this is what it might come to. I read every comment here so far and here are my favorites... making me laugh out loud.

OP
Re: Mexico: Entire towns rejecting genocidal vaccine shipments. Threaten to execute medical teams trying to adminster them....Whole towns are refusing Covid-19 vaccines in Mexico
[link to www.cnn.com (secure)]

Don't they just execute everybody anyway on general purpose?
FlockOfSmeagols

Soon the vaxxes will be optional for children in Mexico. Once the kids start dying in Mexico, woe to anyone promoting these experimental injections. Children are everything to the average Mexican. The culture actually values their family above all else. Americans will disown their family as soon as the media tells them to.

Maybe we should move to Mexico.
The Albuquerque Statesman

And that folks is how to properly deal with these tyrants. Fight fire with fire
.Loup Garou

Ima gringo as fuck, but I love mejico! Always have, i lived there in rosarita and TJ as a beach/surf bum for years till they kicked me out fer awhile. Ive ALWAYS maintained “YOU ARE FREEER IN MEJICO THAN YOU ARE IN COMMIFORNIA” I am ecstatic that all the people they thought they could kill easier are the ones cock blocking these murderous science nerds.. I dare ya to walk a village in Mejico Gates ifHell

Just like africa when the white UN/WHO trucks roll into the village, they FUCKING BOUNCE most recently cky tick into the BUSH when they see those death dealers comin’. They really fucked up, the turd world knows what time it is... ahouldnt a give them cell phones an interwebs ya murderous criminals!

You can say what you want about Mexicans but those people have balls

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4772453/reply90937657

Board footera