Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/28/2021 3:24 pm  #1

Orwell.city/LaPuentaColumna---> Vaxxed are RF-active in tHz ionzg rang

Archive Antioxidants Detox Español Donate

Telegram Contact
ORWELL CITY

HomeArchiveAntioxidantsDetoxVersión en EspañolDonate

Difference between actual COVID cases and other types of infections
September 27, 2021
https://www.orwell.city/2021/09/real-cases.html

In a brief interview for El Mundo al Rojo, Dr. José Luis Sevillano explained the work carried out to date by La Quinta Columna, and he also answered a question commonly asked by those who are just beginning to learn more about the Spanish team: How to explain 'contagion' if there is no virus?

The followers of the Spanish researchers already know that the 5G antennas, on the one hand, radiate at certain frequencies that are above the established limit. Those frequencies are multiplied by a thousand times by graphene oxide, causing in those inoculated with the fashionable substance, the well-known COVID lung (bilateral pneumonia).

In just 2 minutes, Dr. Sevillano gives the answer in the following fragment that Orwell City brings today.

Link: Rumble

El Mundo al Rojo: In this theory that you explain to us what role would the whole issue of contagions play, or how would it be explained? Because, obviously, there have been families in which many people have been infected. Some have had constipation, others with flu, others with... In short, what would be the explanation of one thing and the other?

Dr. Sevillano: Well, that's a very good question. The point is that... I'll try to be very quick, to be honest.

The first thing to consider is whether what we're seeing are really contagions of a coronavirus or... what are we seeing there? So, there are cases of contagions, and there are sick people. It's also true that the disease is grouped in certain families and in certain groups such as nursing homes. But we must take into account, as I said before, that this material is radio modulable. That is to say, you only have to have an antenna close by to start to become seriously ill.  [rick: radiofrequencies--- can be detected with RF meters-- and should be given microwave antennas] As I say, COVID type ill. We're not talking about colds or cases of flu every year. No. We're talking about COVID lung. In short, serious cases take you to the ICU and kill you. These types of cases, which are not many, do exist. And they do occur in groups.

But this is precisely the reason I'm telling you about it. Because there's a clustering phenomenon at the moment when an antenna radiates to the people and to the whole group that carries the material in its body. Such as the elderly in the residences, who were all vaccinated against the flu. And in the flu vaccine, we have found material.

And, in addition, you have to take into account one thing, and that is that this material radiates. That is, it multiplies by a thousand the signals it receives from the antennae. So, you're entering a range called TeraHertz, which is very close to ionizing radiation. So, a person exposed to this type of wave is multiplying the signals coming from the antenna and is getting sick simultaneously. And be careful because he could be irradiating and 'infecting' people around him. 'Infecting,' in quotation marks. That person is damaging the people around him without passing any microbes to them. And this is something that we have to study. We are working on it to prove it. Because it's not easy doing it with the means we have.

If you have comments or information for La Quinta Columna, then you can refer to their official website. Follow them on their official channels on Telegram, Instagram, Youtube and Twitch. If you want to contact directly, send them a message to: tutoronline@hotmail.es. Don't worry about the language barrier, they understand English and French.

Remember that Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna. This is a website dedicated to gathering important information that this team of researchers delivers (and also from the many others from the Spanish-speaking world who are doing a great job in unmasking the plandemic).
Orwell City summarizes, transcribes, translates, edits and subtitules videos so that everyone can learn about the shocking discovery they have made about the true content of the vaccination vials.

If you like my articles and the videos you find here and, if you can and feel like it, you can make a small donation. Your support is always more than appreciated.

Follow Orwell City on Telegram. Thank you for reading!

—Orwellito.

Share This Story

Donate 🌟 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post

Tags: Acute Radiation Syndrome, Cherenkov radiation, COVID lung, Dr. José Luis Sevillano, El Distrito TV, El Mundo al Rojo, Graphene oxide
Newer Post Older Post
You Might Also Like
Dr. José Luis Sevillano explains ho...
Vaccinated individuals show radioac...
Non-ionizing radiation exceeding 50...
0 comments

>
Help Orwell City grow
Donate

Please consider donating to Orwell City if you can and feel like doing so.

Fighting Big Brother is hard.

Everything you find on this website are articles and videos that I make in my spare time, but it always ends up consuming a lot of effort. It's not easy to summarize programs of several hours long, transcribe them, translate them and edit videos with their respective subtitles.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
About me
Photo Profile    
ORWELLITO    Blogger

Realizo reseñas y subtitulo videos —en español e inglés— en relación a los tiempos orwelianos que estamos viviendo.

I write reviews and subtitle videos —in English and Spanish— directly related to the Orwellian times we're living nowadays.

Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna, this website is just an alternative news media, so if you want to contact the Spanish researchers, please refer to their official website and use the contact form they have there or send them a message to the e-mail address they have listed there.

I inform this since I have been getting tons of messages addressed to the Spanish team, but I'm just an individual who devotes some time to summarize and translate the information La   Quinta Columna provides into English.

Thank you so much for reading this. Keep enjoying Orwell City!
Follow me

Telegram
Blog Archive

September 2021 (29)
    August 2021 (33)
    July 2021 (44)
    June 2021 (63)
    May 2021 (7)

recent posts

La Quinta Columna on more on Black-Eyed Babies (Pandemic Babies)
    28 Sep 2021
    Difference between actual COVID cases and other types of infections
    27 Sep 2021
    Dr. José Luis Sevillano on how Graphene Oxide triggers Arrhythmias
    26 Sep 2021
    La Quinta Columna on Pandemic Babies
    25 Sep 2021
    Vaccination and Programmed Irradiation
    24 Sep 2021

Board footera