Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/27/2021 10:27 am  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Ontario DougFord vax-mandate/Fortinos

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Ontario DougFord vax-mandate/Fortinos

Rick says... I personally know someone who has morning coffee at Fortinos and this morning they were refused service for not having an Ontario vax-pass. This is Technocracy for you... a combination of all the other isms we were warned about.

Starting last year, “public health” technocrats (with, of course, the assistance of opportunistic politicians) seized control over huge parts of our lives — mass house arrests without charge or trial, mask mandates, vaccine mandate and “passport” schemes, etc. — then proceeded to vacillate and scrap among themselves over the divvying up of their new power, as more than 600,000 Americans died and the economy tanked.

To add insult to injury, the parts of the country where the “experts” enjoyed less deference seem to have fared no worse, and in some cases better, than areas where politicians slavishly and without question enforced every technocratic edict.

Technocracy finally got its big shot at proving itself, and failed miserably. Why? Because “public health”  technocracy isn’t about the health of the public. It’s about policy, which is about politics, which about power.
The technocrats exercised their power abusively — and ineffectually too boot. It’s time to take that power away.

source
https://www.technocracy.news/cause-and-effect-technocracy-directly-linked-to-medical-tyranny/
unquote

ANOTHER QUOTE...
and a tool to fight back with-- Justice Center for Const'l Freedom

Justice Centre gives Ontario final warning over vax passports
Posted On: September 22, 2021
TORONTO: The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms has issued a legal warning letter to the Ontario Government on behalf of four clients demanding the vaccine passport mandate be revoked immediately. The law requires Ontarians as young as 12 to provide proof of two doses of the Covid mRNA vaccination as of September 22, 2021, or be denied access to a wide range of businesses and organizations, including field trips to city facilities. The Justice Centre has notified the Province that it will file a legal action should Ontario fail to halt its unconstitutional discrimination against those who have not yet chosen to receive the experimental vaccines.

source https://www.jccf.ca/

Letter
https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2021-09-22-Demand-Letter-Ontario-Vaccine-Passports_Redacted.pdf

Rick says...
Fortino's vax-mandate violates Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and I'll personally see to it that they're held accountable for this violation.

9/27/2021 7:59 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Ontario DougFord vax-mandate/Fortinos

Rick says- My contact wrote "Another customer was there too & we were asked if we had needle & we both said no  & he said then we’re not allowed in sitting area.  So be it, nice day for outside sitting."

Rick continues-- The use of the word "needle" is not something I've seen. I can't tell if it's my contact or if it's in use in Canada and not here in Arizona USA.  For an employee to ASK the health status of a CUSTOMER is a violation of "HIPPA" laws.... in the US... the acroynym escapes me at the moment.. but it involves right to medical privacy. The Fortino's employee right THERE-- has violated something we have in the US... I would think something similar in Canada. I WOULD have told that employee "none of your business"... but my contact seems to have lower motivations as of late... which is totally understandable.

Rick continues-- This is one "case study" I'll be conducting to "push back". So I'll drop a note in the snail mail to

Fortinos – Head Office
Ontario, Canada

Place Types
:
Grocery Or Supermarket, Bakery, Pharmacy, Store, Health, Food
Address
:
1275 Rymal Rd E, Hamilton, ON L8W 3N1, Canada
Coordinate
:
43.1891809, -79.8367306
Phone
:
+1 905-383-5445

9/29/2021 9:59 pm  #3

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Ontario DougFord vax-mandate/Fortinos

Rick says-- Small claims court possibility for Fortinos mgr and corporate.

Board footera