Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/06/2022 9:18 pm  #1

3/06/2022 9:27 pm  #2

Re: RebelNews on RumbleVideo---> Update on anti-mandate USA truckers

rickaz64, just now

Nice update but again, I hear truckers saying "I'm not against the vaccine, I'm against the mandates". That's fine to be against the mandates but the REASON we're against mandates is because the vaccines are not vaccines-- a good percent of the lot numbers are loaded with toxins including graphene oxide. They're injectable super conductors that take on a life of their own once exposed to 5G cellphone towers. I'm against the covid vax as well as the mandates. See orwell.city for more on toxins in vax.

If these truckers make it to DC, there are no facilities there to accomodate them. The same thing will occur as in Canada. DHS will use the resulting gathering as a way to create a false flag event leading to martial law.

In addition, these truckers could be hauling inside the US... and handing off loads to cross border truckers... or stopping at the border crossing and arguing with border patrol about the vax mandate at the border-- but not in DC where there is not application of US law but DC law... it's different.

Truckers have to expose ORWELL.CITY for the toxins... they have to quit talking about "freedom of choice" and use their noteriety for exposing the fact that the injections are poisons. Airline pilots and helicopter pilots, athletetes and children are having SIDE EFFECTS that are well documents. Truckers with their media exposure need to VOICE those facts... because simply talking "freedom of choice" is a LIMITED HANGOUT in intel terminology.

Board footera