Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/20/2021 10:15 pm  #1

TomatoBubble----> Trump's Warpspeed "Trick"?-- updated.

7/21/2021 7:53 pm  #2

Re: TomatoBubble----> Trump's Warpspeed "Trick"?-- updated.

Rick says-- I just re-read this particular article at Tomato Bubble and it appears to be more useful to my psyche today...

7/21/2021 8:14 pm  #3

Rick says-- I edited the article a little bit for easier reading... but fully crediting Tomato Bubble writer... with apologies due to constraints of time and situation...

Many of our "conspiracy theory" crowd and "anti-vaxxers" in general were deeply disillusioned and disappointed by Donald Trump's promotion of the "Warp Speed" vaccine for a "novel" coronavirus which did not even exist. Even now, the "ex-president" continues to praise himself for "ending the pandemic." To many, this is all the more baffling coming from a man who had previously expressed open skepticism not only about the hoax virus, but the safety of many vaccines in general. "Ya see! Ya see! Trump is just another Deep State, fake opposition psyop Globalist! " -- ye of little faith did proclaim.

"A wave of opposition to Covid vaccines has risen within the Republican Party, as conservative news outlets produce a steady diet of misinformation about vaccines and some G.O.P. lawmakers invite anti-vaccination conspiracy theorists to testify in statehouses and Congress. With very little resistance from party leaders, these Republican efforts have elevated falsehoods and doubts about vaccinations from the fringes of American life to the center of our political conversation."

"In a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, 47 percent of Republicans said they weren’t likely to get vaccinated, compared with just 6 percent of Democrats."

In short, the deranged denizens of the overlapping kingdoms of Normiedom & Libtardia have just about all obediently received their "Fauci Ouchie" -- whereas a majority of Republicans have not (the number is surely more than 47% Republican non-vaxxed because people will often tell pollsters what they are "supposed to" say). And as for us "far right"  "extremist"  types, the percentage is close to ZERO -- in spite of Trump's "endorsement" of the jab. So, what's the problem?

There was no stopping the TV-addicted, dumb-as-dirt, locked-down, chicken-shit normies and libtards of America from demanding their magic jab --- so Trump gave it to them and ended the Stupid-19 lockdowns, now -- not in 3 years time, without the Gates's "666" microchip tracking, and not under mandate.

When the Stupid-19 Scamdemic was launched with such deafening wall-to-wall fanfare in early 2020, Trump, though he knew it was coming,  was dealt a very difficult hand to play. Only now, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight and the inevitable and obvious petering out of the grand hoax, can we fully assess and appreciate how this dangerous initiative was masterfully deactivated, and the world, battered and bruised, was saved from the Globalist end-game. Let's review the play-by-play of this historic match:

1. Summer / Fall 2019: Trump & the White Hats of the NSA know in advance what is coming.

2. January, 2020: Fake News begins rolling out a story about a deadly "coronavirus" originating in China.

​3. February, 2020: Trump baits the Globalists by calling out the hype as part of a "hoax."

4. March, 2020: The switch is flicked and Stupid-19 Mania EXPLODES across the world. In total "lockstep," Governments, Corporations, Media, Hollyweird, Tech Companies, Quackademia and Sports leagues go "all in" and all at once.

5. March 2020: Trump acknowledges the "crisis," brings the evil Dr. Tony Falsie and Dr. Deborah Bitch into his circle and daily briefings, and pledges to bring a vaccine to market in record time. But he also promises that it will not be mandatory.

6. March / April 2020: Calls to make the November 2020 Election a vote-by-mail election begin to emerge from the Left.

7. Spring - Summer 2020: Trump warns about a plot to steal the elections with mail-in ballots as he pretends to be powerless to stop it. Trump kept Deep Scum Drs. Falsie and Bitch close so he could discard them when the timing was right.  As far back as early April, 2020 -- Q told us that Stupid-19 hysteria would have something to do with "voting."

8. Fall 2020: The lockdowns continue as the election approaches.

9. November, 2020: The election is stolen, but the "White Hats" have all the evidence because it was a "sting operation" all along.

10. December, 2020 - January, 2021: The idea of election theft is seared into the public mind as Trump appears to be powerless to stop the coming transition.

11. January 21, 2021: A Biden imposter is installed in a fake Oval Office.

12. May-July, 2021: Even the Demonrat states start to open up as Trump's magic vaccine (which most of his hard core supporters refused to take anyway) makes nervous normies and loony libtards feel "safe" again. The Globalist schemes of a 3-year vaccine delay, a devastated global economy, and a mandated worldwide vaccine microchip injection have all been thwarted.

​13. May-July, 2021: The reputations of Stupid-19 "heroes" Bill Gates, Tony Falsie & Andrew Cuomo have been badly and irretrievably tarnished.

14. Momentum for election audits of the fake mail-in ballots continues to build in several key states. The Left is in a panic as Trump hints at a return "sooner than you might think." In retrospect, had Trump not rolled with the Stupid-19 punch and instead yelled "Hoax!" Hoax" and "No vaccines on my watch!" as some would have liked him to have done, he would have been crushed and run out of office without any need for the voter fraud which is about to be revealed.

And that's where we stand today. Now "youse guys" are at liberty to differ with this analysis -- but as you fire off a response, be sure to include a brief explanation as to how YOU would have strategically handled this massive Globalist attack if you were president of a dumbed-down, scared shitless nation with a population that is about 25% normie libtard; 25% normie "moderate;" and an additional 25% non-political normie. Think about it.

Let's see how the movie ends.​

1 The Bill & Mel Show is over. //

2. "The Great Reset" ain't happening.

1. Reposted by both Trump and Q //

2. He let them steal the election as part of a sting operation.

Boobus Americanus 1: I read in the New York Times today that many Republicans aren't getting vaccinated.

Boobus Americanus 2: Republicans don't follow the science.

St. Sugar: It'ss not sscience, Boobuss -- it'ss sscience fiction!!

Editor: Even sci-fi movies are more plausible than the Stupid-19 saga.

7/21/2021 8:20 pm  #4

Rick says-- Mike "My Pillow" Lindell's silly "prize" for proving he's wrong.. has me baffled... because there ought not be financial incentives for matters of statecraft... however... there do appear to be legs on this story that I'll have to watch, even if it turns my stomach. I think Lindell's work will be looked at in my election section on this forum.

Board footera