Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/23/2021 9:27 am  #1

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Rappaport---> Frankenstein virus [my comment]

Rick in Phoenix says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.May 23, 2021 at 10:26 am

Wasn’t Dr. Frankenstein’s creation in Shelly’s novel the result of piecing parts of bodies together? Kind of ironic wouldn’t you say? Corona virus is the “Franskenstein monster” of our day.Recall the phrase by Dr. Frankenstien “it’s aliiiiiive!”…. after zapping the monstrosity with lightning during a storm, complete with claps of thunder applauding the “success”.

If indeed a “frankenstein virus” was pieced togther from RNA/DNA puzzle-parts, one can image today’s doctors shouting the same thing.Of course, the frankenstein-corona-virus is as fictional at Frankenstein, but the horror-story works! It has legs! The “story” is “alllliiiiiive”! Mwaaa hahahahaaaa! Thunder roll on BBC. Crackling of lightning on CNN. Screams heard down the hallways of empty hospitals.

Death from all causes attributed to… the monster-virus, the varients, and the “spiked” proteins shedding all over the place. What shock! What awe! What horror! Run! Hide! Stay home! Mask up! and by the way– inject mRNA to create spikes proteins to fool your immune system that it’s now compromised so it reacts… before the real monsters come and get you.I better stop– I’m scaring myself.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/21/more-on-the-coronavirus-that-doesnt-exist-and-the-pink-demon/#comment-363679

Board footera