Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/13/2021 9:15 am  #1

JonRappaport/NoMoreFakeNew.com---> See my xGrOx vs. H2 comment

https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=516

I wrote... "Another good anti-oxidant is plain H, which can be increased in your body simply by eating raw vegetables and fruits. You can also create an H-fizz drink with supplements with lots of loose H molecules that bind to the open O’s- thus neutralizing the GrOx."

I should have written "plain H2" and "H2-fizz drink" and "lots of loose H2 molecules". I was using "H" as shorthand for "hydrogen" and "hydrogen" as shorthand for "hydrogen molecule". I didn't mean hydrogen ions.

You're quite right in that "plain H" would be bad for you because pH or "potential of hydrogen" refers to concentration of H-ions which means one hydrogen atom and an unpaired electron. However, "hydrogen-infused water" in the health-food business means H2-infused water-- a stable Hydrogen atom which creates neither acidity nor alkalinity since it is already neutralized by being paired as H2-- with 2 electrons but which provide those two electrons as shared  electrons on loose unstable oxygen molecules to create H2O- plain water. Thus it neutralizes incomplete oxygens-- thus being a healthy "anti-oxidant". Otherwise, those "free radical oxygens" go around stealing electrons from a lot of other molecules wherever, ripping us apart electron by electron. Ouch. Much better to given them what they "want" and make a peaceful water molecule. They say were 90% water so that's cool.

In short, H2 is neutral, neither an acidic e- donor nor an alkaline e- taker. Rather it provides the 2 electrons needed to stabilize "free oxygen radicals" or "unstable O" molecules by sharing it's 2 electrons with "unstable O" to make a "stable H20" molecule. Graphene Oxide might be the ultimate free radical... and thus might partly be the cause of the vax-injuries we're seeing.

There is a healthy debate going on in the health food industry regarding whether or not it's worthwhile ingesting hydrogen water-- or technically dihydrogen water or H2-- but I found a nice neat little marketing piece so you can hear if from someone besides me insofar as their pitch goes--
https://www.healthalkaline.com/scientist-explains-benefits-of-molecular-hydrogen-rich-water/

The fresh fruits and vegetables are anti-oxidants precisely because they have a lot of H2 molecules in them. In fact, when I make my salad before evening meals, I'm always thinking about those H2's. It's what motivates me because making and eating salads is work and not nearly as satisfying as pizza, tater tots and beer.

Graphene Oxide-- which is said to be in the vax and which comprises not 99% of it... but rather... correctly translated from Spanish according to AK in VT below-- 99X more graphene than anything else... has a lot of "OH" (hydroxyl) "hooks" and "O" (oxygen) hooks. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zdenko_Spitalsky/publication/303941286/figure/download/fig1/AS:372787723161600@1465890927989/Structure-of-graphene-oxide.png

H2 can neutralize 2 OH hydroxyls by turning them into water. https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.9Fm5YqTeb_HjTqLMLuHhOwHaCU&pid=Api&P=0&w=488&h=154

...and H2 can neutralize the incomplete O molecules as I pointed out earlier by sharing 2 electrons.

Thus, H2 may, in point of fact, be the single most important way to completely cancel the lunatic psychopathic driven covid-nGrOx-nano-graphene-oxide now-door-to-door attack because it is the cheapest, most widely accessible, most efficient "anti-oxidant" available all over the world.

H2-sticks and tablets are available at health-food outlets and online of course. Japan has H2 water vending machines all over the place. I once looked into importing those for us in the U.S.... If my thinking is correct, I might look at this again. There are electrolysis machines that make H2 as well but they're more expensive and tricky-- I'm not quite there yet.

7/13/2021 12:26 pm  #2

Re: JonRappaport/NoMoreFakeNew.com---> See my xGrOx vs. H2 comment

Board footera