Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/05/2021 5:20 pm  #1

Orwell.city----> Delgado et.al. point to magnetic nGrOx in many things

Rick says-- It seems hopeless to try to avoid Magnetic Nano Graphene Oxide or what I'll nickname "mag-n-GrOx" as a nomenclature to be sure to include all the relevant properties-- "nanoscale" 10 -9... or 0.000 000 009 meters.... in size... and magnetic... or magnetic inducing... Gr for graphene and Ox for Oxide. Trump referred to CoFeFe... which likely refers to Fe on the elements chart as Iron... and iron can react to magnetic things... so it may be that mag-n-GrOx is pulling Iron out of the blood, being a free radical with loose Oxygens... which deflates the oxygen capacity of red blood cells which is why people fall down and need ventilators-- which are pressurized and therefore harmful... what a patient needs is simply nonpressurized oxygen.... and antioxidents like NAC N-Acetyl Cysteine. CRAZY CRAP we're facing-- being attacked like this... but I'm sure its a genocidal open attack now...

https://www.orwell.city/2021/08/aqueous-solutions-and-magnetism.html
Telegram Contact
ORWELL CITY
Aqueous solutions containing graphene oxide for medical purposes have been causing magnetism in non-inoculated individuals
August 01, 2021

Following the discovery of a number of patents for the use of graphene oxide in different areas, it has been discovered that Chinese online stores such as AliExpress sell it in different formats (powders, aqueous solutions, sheets, among others). Many of these products are indicated for medical use, which explains why many people who have not been inoculated or used masks express the magnetic phenomenon.

During Friday night's Dirección Correcta radio show, La Quinta Columna shared some of the research it has been conducting on Info Vacunas Telegram channel.

Below, Orwell City has prepared the video in English and its respective transcript.

Link: Rumble

Ricardo Delgado: This video that I'm going to show now is a great piece of research done by Dani from the Info Vacunas Telegram channel.
    In this research, he talks about the aqueous bases with graphene oxide. Marketed for medical treatments nowadays. Just see how we demonstrate everything we say. I'm going to show it to you.

Well, there you have it. You read that right, didn't you? Powder. I'm going to play it again for a moment. Magnetic graphene oxide powder. An aqueous solution with magnetic graphene oxide nanoparticles. Because the graphene oxide inside the body, in addition, transforms and becomes magnetic. This is the reason why people express magnetic properties. It's not that the person has greasy skin, as they would have you believe that it is sweat.

Man! But some people have hung a pan and a 2 kg hammer. How? For real... They give such absurd explanations that you have to start thinking for yourselves. Don't believe these people who appear surrounded by microscopes and gowns and are paid to lie compulsively. Let's continue.

Used as a liquid base in the manufacture of medical products. At least, here in Spain since 2012, but invasively since 2019 in the anti-flu campaign. That's how they introduced this nanomaterial in nursing homes. They vaccinated everyone with the flu vaccine and caused COVID-19 with the subsequent electromagnetic irradiation ―when they turned on the 5G antennas―, causing clinical pictures where 80 to 90 people died in one night.

See? It was by the intoxication of graphene oxide converted to reduced graphene oxide. They used this pretext, they said: 'Well, we tell everybody that there is a biological agent, a virus, and we call it SARS-COV-2 that never existed ―it never existed―. And, on top of that, we take and inoculate the entire world population with the same substance with graphene oxide'. With what you're seeing here on the screen. An aqueous solution with graphene oxide nanoparticles. The same ones that Dr. Campra found in the preliminary analysis of the vial. The same ones Dr. Cabezas found in the rain. They're in Pfizer, Vaxigrip, AstraZeneca, and in Moderna vaccines. Researchers also found them in the latter. Let's continue.

It says: 'Check with your supplier if this product is for VIRUS PROTECTION purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19)...'

So it says it very clearly. Magnetic graphene oxide. MAG-NET-IC.

Loaded with magnetic nanoparticles and, here, in addition, they write ferric oxide in it, I think. Magnetic responsiveness. Look how important that is. Magnetic responsiveness inside the body. That's right. So, don't let people deceive you anymore through the official media and TV by telling you that this is a hoax. When there are millions of people in all parts of the world who express magnetism after inoculation.

This explains why other people express magnetism without have been inoculated now. They may have got jabbed during the 2019/2020 anti-flu campaign, or they may have worn masks for a long time, or because of certain medical treatments, or even because of the rain.

Jorge Osorio (Dirección Correcta): Or chemtrails.

Ricardo Delgado: Of course, of course. You can find this thing is everywhere. It's even in the water. Now, we're going to see how they want to introduce graphene for weight loss and cosmetic treatments, etc. This is unbelievable.

Can you see all the products out there? Most of them come from China. But... But look at how magnetic graphene oxide for dilution in aqueous solutions is used in physiological saline.

There are people, Jorge and Pablo, who have been... Well, due to certain circumstances, have had a minor mishap and have been admitted ―even for one night―, to the hospital and are discharged the next day. But you know that when you are in bed, the first thing they give you is an IV. They open an IV and put the saline in. Well, after that, they came back home, and they had magnetic phenomena. Now we found the explanation. Graphene oxide has been used in saline and saline salts in general. There are patents.

I'll play it, let's see... Now.

Water-based. You know that they want to use graphene, graphene oxide, for water purification now. Claiming, lying, and telling the population that it has antibacterial properties. What's more. Now we're going to see a study on how they're going to use the disease-causing agent. They're going to use it on devices. Graphene oxide nanoparticles to detect, supposedly, SARS-CoV-2 which, as I say once again, doesn't exist. Imagine how far the lie goes.

It's important what it says there. High conductivity graphene. Remember that graphene is a superconductor. And it makes the vaccinated persons not only magnetics but also superconducting. Apart from the fact that it is an energetic capacitor, it works like a capacitor. As if it were an energy store. That'is why up to 0.2 V (200,000 mV) can be measured on the forehead.

So, from where I am... What I want to say is that the research work by Info Vacunas Telegram channel is fantastic. Knowing and pointing out, once again, what La Quinta Columna initially said. That is, they're marketing this type of product. Aqueous solutions. You've seen them. Graphene oxide aqueous solutions. You can find the websites by searching on Google. They're marketing them... Good evening, José Luis.

Jorge Osorio (Dirección Correcta): Good evening. How're you, doctor? How're you? Welcome, Dr. José Luis Sevillano.

Pablo Salinas (Dirección Correcta): Very good evening.

Dr. José Luis Sevillano: Good evening to you.

Ricardo Delgado: And yet, we... And yet, we have Mr. Almendral and all the fact-checkers that deny the evidence. They deny the existence of graphene oxide and its application in various medical treatments.

Video by InfoVacunas:

Do you want to get in touch with them? Then you can refer to their official website and follow them on their official channels on Telegram, Instagram, Youtube and Twitch. If you want to contact directly, send them a message to: tutoronline@hotmail.es. Don't worry about the language barrier, they understand English and French.

Remember that Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna. This is a website dedicated to gathering important information that this team of researchers delivers (and also from the many others from the Spanish-speaking world who are doing a great job in unmasking the plandemic).
Orwell City summarizes, transcribes, translates, edits and subtitules videos so that everyone can learn about the shocking discovery they have made about the true content of the vaccination vials.

If you like my articles and the videos you find here and, if you can and feel like it, you can make a small donation. Your support is always more than appreciated.

Follow Orwell City on Telegram. Thank you for reading!

—Orwellito.

Share This Story

Donate 🌟 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post

Tags: Aqueous graphene oxide solution, COVID-1984, Dirección Correcta, Dr. José Luis Sevillano, English subs, Graphene oxide, Info Vacunas, La Quinta Columna, Ricardo Delgado, Spanish audio
← Previous Story
Next Story →
You Might Also Like
Graphene nanosheets found in rainwa...
Dr. Andreas Kalcker on how CDS help...
Graphene oxide can be identified th...
0 comments

Help Orwell City grow
Donate

Please consider donating to Orwell City if you can and feel like doing so.

Fighting Big Brother is hard.

Everything you find on this website are articles and videos that I make in my spare time, but it always ends up consuming a lot of effort. It's not easy to summarize programs of several hours long, transcribe them, translate them and edit videos with their respective subtitles.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
About me
Photo Profile    
ORWELLITO    Blogger

Realizo reseñas y subtitulo videos —en español e inglés— en relación a los tiempos orwelianos que estamos viviendo.

I write reviews and subtitle videos —in English and Spanish— directly related to the Orwellian times we're living nowadays.

Orwell City is not affiliated with La Quinta Columna, this website is just an alternative news media, so if you want to contact the Spanish researchers, please refer to their official website and use the contact form they have there or send them a message to the e-mail address they have listed there.

I inform this since I have been getting tons of messages addressed to the Spanish team, but I'm just an individual who devotes some time to summarize and translate the information La   Quinta Columna provides into English.

Thank you so much for reading this. Keep enjoying Orwell City!
Follow me

Telegram
Featured Post
Official interim report of Pfizer's vaccination vial analysis explained by La Quinta Columna
Blog Archive

August 2021 (5)
    July 2021 (44)
    June 2021 (63)
    May 2021 (7)

recent posts

La Quinta Columna: Almost all foods are magnetic, are medicines magnetic too?
    05 Aug 2021
    Josep Pàmies on how to detoxify the body with natural infusions
    04 Aug 2021
    Dr. Chinda Brandolino: 'We'll be transhuman, and we'll not enjoy human rights'
    03 Aug 2021
    Are vaccinated people contagious? Dr. José Luis Sevillano comments on a mysterious 'component' that seems to be alive found in vaccines
    02 Aug 2021
    Aqueous solutions containing graphene oxide for medical purposes have been causing magnetism in non-inoculated individuals
    01 Aug 2021

Labels
4G
4G Plus
5G
Aldo Tassara
Alerta
Análisis de vial de vacunación
Andreas Kalcker
Antioxidants
Aqueous graphene oxide solution
Argentina
Astaxanthin
AstraZeneca
Audio en Inglés
Ayuda
Blood analysis
BluetoothGate
Brain Tsunami
CDS
Chemtrails
Chile
Chlorine Dioxide
COMUSAV
Conference
CONUVIVE
Coordinadora Sin Miedo
COVID-1984
Deep State
Detox
Dirección Correcta
Doblado al Español
Doble-Ciego
Dr Wilfredo Stokes
Dr. Andreas Kalcker
Dr. Ángel Ruíz-Valdepeñas
Dr. Francisco Roig
Dr. José Luis Sevillano
Dr. Julián Cornejo-Mir
Dr. Luis Marcelo Martínez
Dr. Martín Monteverde
Dr. Michael Yeadon
Dr. Pedro Chávez
Dr. Pierre Gilbert
Dr. Tom Cowan
Dr. Wu Zunyou
Dra. Carina Vaca Zeller
Dra. Chinda Brandolino
El Diestro
El Gato al Agua
El Guardián de la Salud
El Muro de la Verdad
Elite
Emilio Carrillo
English subs
España
Estudiantes
Etanol
Experimental vaccines
Fake Scientific Literature
Flu vaccine
For Street
Francmasonería
Fritz Iribar
Glutathione
Grafenación
Grafeno
Graphenation
Graphene
Graphene oxide
Help
Holanda
Influenza
Info Vacunas
Informe oficial
Instructions
Josep Pàmies
Josep Pèmies
Juicios de Nuremberg
Kary Mullis
La Caja de Pandora
La Fuente
La Quinta Columna
MagnetGate
Magnetic Foods
Magnetocaloric effect
Marcos Kappes
Mascarillas
México
Michel Chossudovsky
Miguel Ianolfi
Milk thistle
MRI
Multimeter
N-acetylcysteine
Nasal swab
Natalia Leiva
Natalia Ravanales
Natural medicine
Neuromodulation
Nicotina
No Más Mentiras Uruguay
Nobel Prize
Nuremberg Trials
Official News
Official report
Óxido de grafeno
Palabras y Verdades
Paranormal
Pasaportes de vacunación
Patent
PCR test
Pfizer
Photoluminescence
Photos
Placebo
Plandemia
Plandemic
Podcast
Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madridque
Protocol
Protocolo
Quercetin
Radio Fresh
Rafa Navarro
Reducing agents
Reiner Fuellmich
Ricardo Delgado
SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated
Sinovac
Spain
Spanish audio
Spike protein
Sputnik
Subtítulos en Español
Thierry Baudet
Totalitarism
Totalitarismo
Transcripción
Transcription
Transhumanism
Transhumanismo
Translated
Translated article
Translation
UK
Universidad de Almería
University of Almeria
Useful Tips
UXTR
Vaccination vial analysis
Vacunas experimentales
Vitamin D3
Voces en la Noche
Water analysis
Zinc
Subscribe To
Links

Follow me on BitChute
    Follow me on Brand New Tube
    Follow me on Brighteon
    Follow me on Rumble

Popular Posts

Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced by several ways into the body
    La Quinta Columna: Analysis of vaccination vial confirms presence of graphene nanoparticles

Most Popular

Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced by several ways into the body
    La Quinta Columna: Analysis of vaccination vial confirms presence of graphene nanoparticles

Telegram

Created with by BeautyTemplates - Protemplateslab.

Board footera