Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/10/2021 9:46 pm  #1

MikeAdams/NaturalNews/---> internment camps, tennessee... TRY ME! -r

Rick says-- Looks like Tennessee National Guard are going after citizens in their own homes according to Mike Adams... That's it then. It's time to get physical.... against over-reaching government and over-reaching military. People describe me as Bruce Lee lookalike... Yaaaawwww! Heauuuuh! I can move fast and use handheld "tools" to enhance my fight. This might be the beer talking, haha

Seriously though, vaxinator force MUST be met with whatever counter force we can muster according to Solzenyetsen in GULAG ARCHIPELAGO... who said if the Russian people simply resisted the BOLSHEVIKS with WHATEVER they had, they could have beat the slaughter...

Even Rand Paul is saying that they can't jail (kill) ALL of us... he seems to be saying rise up... everyone... exercise, stay healthy, resist, practise with whatever analog weapons you have... get ready. Take at least one of them out if they take you out. A billy club with hollow tip point into the gut of a vax-attack would be good... since it's a large hypodermic killer instead of the micro one they're attacking me with. COINCIDENTALLY... a few hours after practicing with my own hollow metallic billy club, I observed one being used on a movie on over-the-air-tv here... in a Ninja movie- didn't get the title. The hollow tube used by the Ninja has an extendable pop-out knife that was used.

I should start writing FICTION... I'll think on that for tomorrow and post it to Jon Rappaport's site. He likes creative writing.. but mine will be anti-vaxinator deathblow writing... in favor of the antivaxer.  I'd like to shove a hypodermic large metal tube an inch in diamter into the gut of an attacking vaxxinator... pull it out... and shove it in again and again... dragging that attackers guts out... spilling on the ground. Then wack him hard with the metal billy club  smashing the back of his head open so his blood billows out like a guyser or like Fantasy Fountains in Niagara Falls under coloured lights. That would teach him/her not to go around free countries threatening citizens with garbage injections.

Here's the article by Mike Adams. https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-10-covid-internment-camps-announced-in-america-tennessee-cdc-internment.html

Board footera