Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/12/2021 6:41 pm  #1

BigVirusHoax.com/MikeSinger---> selling consultation online

Rick says--- I think this is a good idea for Mike-- but I miss his mask confrontations on youtube

Private 1 Hour Phone Or Zoom Call - Consultation & Training
$75.00

Stand for your Rights & Dignity. You do not have to wear a face diaper. You do not have to accept and receive a vaccine. You have Rights. There are Laws that protect your Rights. You do not have to acquiesce and submit to ANY government mandate. Government mandates only apply to the government. They do not apply to the public. Do not be a subservient slave unto a dictatorial tyrannical government system. Learn how to boldly oppose that reality via a powerful one-on-one consultation & training call with Mike Singer.

The Founder of this website, Mike Singer, will spend up to 1 hour with you on the phone or Zoom going through a step-by-step process on how to boldly stand for and defend your God-given Rights & Dignity. You will be provided with all the training and PDF resources you will need to communicate effectively with store owners, managers, employees and police officers. You will receive a FREE 5 - 10 minutes phone call and/or email within 24 hours of your order to make acquaintance and schedule your consultation & training.

Group Zoom Call - 1 Hour Consultation & Training
$25.00

Mike Singer, will spend up to 1 hour with you and fellow brave warriors on Zoom going through a step-by-step process on how to boldly stand for and defend our God-given Rights & Dignity. You will be provided with all the training and PDF resources you will need to communicate effectively with store owners, managers, employees and police officers. You will receive an email with a Meeting I.D. and Password for a Saturday Group Zoom Meeting at 10 A.M. Eastern Time in the USA. This is the best time to enable most people around the world to join. It may be late for some and early for others. But it is the overall best time. It puts the West coast at 7 A.M., Europe at about 3 P.M. and Australia at about Midnight - 2 A.M.

Board footera