Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/21/2021 5:14 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Piano student parent faces jab for job

Rick says-- I got a little more energetic about my position with a parent of a piano student today who is leaning toward getting her jab to keep her job... so I stopped my speech and went into the piano lesson.... but then emailed her this later....

Re: Saturday 21st for class- VAX

Hi xxxxxxxxxx -- The United States is under attack by biological warfare psychopaths. The vaccination is a "kill shot" that is injuring and killing people. It contains a chemical called
nano-graphene-oxide that sucks iron out of your blood and activates with 5G microwaves used by cellphones.

No matter what, do NOT get vaxxed. If you give me the name of your compnay I'll research them and expose them for violating the Geneva Convention, the Nuremburg Code and the US Constitution. I'll find the names of the people threatening you and name them online to make sure they go to prison.

This is world wide war-- PSYCHOLOGICAL warfare making you think and believe that there is a killer virus-- which there is NOT-- and that a vaccination can prevent you from getting sick-- but which in fact is a weapon. This is worse than what a Guatamala dictator can do. The cure is not only worse than the disease... the "cure" IS the disease! It's a TRICK! Join me & other anti-vaxxers and do whatever you can do to expose this ASSAULT on us... or take the chance of being injured badly by this fake-vaccine kill-shot mRNA / graphene oxide.

Do not wear masks to go to school... Protest it, complain, and refuse. Masks have nano- graphene oxide in them. Children will destroy their brains by not breathing correctly. They will be zombies if they wear masks all day and ARE suffering now~!

Rick-- READ MY BLOG!!!!
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

Board footera