Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/24/2021 9:57 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Tracking MaxMore via WiredMag&Alcor deptr

Rick says-- MaxMore was billed as a leading Th'er in 1994... according my Wired Mag article I dug up... and certainly he would know what is in the so-called vaccines. I've got my latest update from Delgado & co. at orwell.city, the transl
Max recently resigned as alcor ceo-- likely the other execs at Alcor and Ci know what's going but their websites don't indicate that... More (O'conner) might have gone up to Camp Verde or Flagstaff area where CPlatt might be... I haven't heard from Pizer... for a long time-- since he asked where DougPlatt was... I think DougPlatt is in CampVerde too... I think they think they can survive in an area of lower density population... and still have access to alcor rescue.. but all of that, to me, is off now because of the failure of cryonics-- to preserve connectomes... which are now being reconsidered via this new nano graphene oxide tech... which could potentially map the connectome... and translate it into silicon for siliconbased immortalism.

Board footera