Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/24/2021 10:47 pm  #1

EveryDayConcerned.net---> Australia truckers shutting things down

Rick says-- I'm not sure shutting down trucking in Australia is the way to protest but there is noise being made there... and the covid control is meaner than here in Arizona... but how does truckers shutting down trucking help? I would say that truckers could begin distributing firearms to citizens and training them how to use them would be better. and train the Australian citizen to use CB radio... and start trucking dehydrated foods and dehydrators... maybe we can have truckers unions participate in those moves here... because I sense that things are shifting into a higher gear... with this latest so called approval by the FDA.. which seems to reverberate world wide.

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/08/23/australians-called-to-stand-in-collective-silent-protest-august-31-demand-parliament-pedophiles-step-down-as-news-of-truckers-strike-amid-callous-tyranny-and-police-attacks-on-children-in-mass-vacc/

Board footera