Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/06/2021 8:04 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Jerry. Hello Jerry. No meat Jerry.

Rick says-- I met Jerry around 2007. He's my age. He's funny. He's a magician. He's got really experienced background in a lot of high and low life zones... and did I say he's funny? He's "got it" as far as the world situation and perspective. One thing we disagree on is meat. I don't eat a lt of meat. But I train my body to expect meat once in a while. Pork chops. Round steaks. Chicken. Eggs. Jerry expressed interest in alfalfa. Yeah. Well, you know. It ain't goona work, pal. Nohow, noway.

In my bathroom, a daddy long legs spider builds a continuing network of webs on my cieling. I have a few moths in the house. Finally, a moth got caught. that daddy long legs is looking fat and happy. If a spider can eat meat, I certainly can. Jerry says carnivores like cats have shorter digestive tracts that poop out the excrement faster but the human intestine is too long and the meat putrifies. I think if my poop were putrified I would smell it. It doesn't it. I used mag07 oxygenator for my own bowel movements and it works really good... along with my unassisted system.

Jerry knows vaxxes are bad and that the system is trying to kill us. He has a lot of excellent ideas... like storing the dehumidifier water I create daily lately in Phoenix. I don't have tanks. I would if I could. Jerry says we're light bodies. He shirked the Glorified Body of Jesus however. I think they're the same thing. Jesus knew the light body. The problem is that even if we're light bodies occupying meat-pods... we have to deal with the meat pod. So pooping, and eating meat is part of our light-body-occupation.

What this has to do with covid, I don't know know. I'll be back later after my second beer.

Board footera