Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/27/2021 5:05 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> "Natural immunity" is a false argument...

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Rick says..  "Natural immunity" is a false argument...because the whole point of TPTB naming the corona "novel" was that the human immune system has never seen it before and cannot defend against it. The argument they present makes sense, within their paradigm, which I don't buy into but which exists for them and others. My argument from within their paradigm is that those who argue natural immunity do so only after they suffered from covid or "got" covid and became either sick or asymptotic spreaders. No, the insider-argument is definitely ahead of the "natural immunity" argument.

Rick contiues... Now let me deal with the anti-vaxxers like me and people calling out TBTB like Stew Peters who have guests on his show who argue in favor of natural immunity over vax-injection. The problem with that argument is that to argue natural immunity, even if it exists within the paradigm, exists within that paradigm that assumes contagion and immune response. But contagion does not exist. Viruses do not exist. So to argue natural immunity is as much of a fallacy as the vax-injection. To argue natural immunity is to argue from within the germ-theory paradigm. The reality, it seems to me, is that Beauchamp trumps Pasteur, and that terrain-is-all... and exosomes as Kaufman and others argue is the true sitution.

Board footera