Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/29/2021 1:31 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Owner of local health store wishywashy

Rick says-- I'll update this later today when I have time, this post is just a marker. I want to expand on the failure of health food store industry to offer any resistance at all to the attack by junk-vax-jabbers... I would have thought the that industry would have risen up with the rest of us... but nope. I spoke to a good example of a wishy washy "freedom of health choice" person today, owner of a health food store. More on that encounter later today.

I DID NOT REALIZE I CARED WHAT SHE THOUGHT
Update-- later day as I indicated. The owner of the health supplement store I go to is pretty, and married. I've wondered about her whenever I go in.  I respected her as highly intelligent-- she has a well organized supplement store with thousands of products, many employees and a complicated way of life I would imagine, yet succeeds... and is still in business. When she was at the end of the sales counter talking to two other employees this morning as I went in to get my xylitol for my oral care, she recognized me and I struck up a conversation. I made instant friends with the new guy at the cash register. I acknowledged the shaved head guy who looks like another guy I know. All in all, the unspoken camaraderie was totally cool. It's taken me all day to recover my composure after what she revealed to me under my expert interrogation-without-seeming-so conversation.

SHE'S WISHY WASHY, SCARED TO TAKE A POSITION & HAS HER EMPLOYEES SCARED TO TALK
I have no problem in break-out conversations with strangers that I first qualify as possible covid-war conversationalists. I know what I'm doing. I've been in sales for decades. I have long hair which acts as an antenna so I can "sense" emotions.... just ask the native-american-indians-with-long-hair and the latest-research on this. I'm a little bit of a provacateur... a polite one. A civil one. One who knows how to take-a-swing, watch, wait... let things react-settle and walk away still friends. I concluded that she's "in business" to be "in business" and-so-therefore has a politeness-style that even-exceed-my-own.. astonishing but disappointing because in her politeness is a dreadful and fateful silence on the killing that's going on with the vax-injection-poison. The most she would say is she favors "health freedom" which refers to choice-not-mandates when it comes to the vax.

SHE DOUBLED DOWN AND THREW ME INTO DEPRESSION FOR THE REST OF THE DAY
I cared what this girl thought so when she indicated that she's wishy washy neutral, using the health-freedom argument on vax-- even though she didn't use that with masks last year- that was one thing. But then she opened up, voila as I am able to get people to do, and she revealed that she, in her capacity in the health area, "worked with patients in hospital who had covid... and they were really sick". Oh, I thought. So you worked with sick people and the MEDICAL AUTHORITIES told you they "had covid" and "you believed them". I had to temper my response of course so I said... "there are symptoms that mimic covid symptoms, though, like 5G radiation sickness from the new cellphone antennas, as seen in Invisible rainbow". She seemed to be aware of the book. and proceeded to move herself physically in a way that said we're done here... because it's too deep... and we exchanged niceties... like civil people... even feelgood niceties... and departed. Of course, she's "in business" and is there to sell sell sell. And run a business. Did I mention running a business? Oh one more thing-- she's running a business. I think I said that, did I? I'll proofread this paragraph later. I think I said that.

KID ON THE CASH REGISTER WITH SCRAWNY BEARD
One thing I regret from this entire 2 minute exchange with loaded ideas was not getting back to the kid on the cash register with the scrawny beard. He reminded me of Bruce at my college who lived down the hall who had a scrawny beard. Nothing wrong with scrawny beards... I've never had a beard but was surprised by my bushy mustache which I still sport. As he cashed me through, I started the entire conversation with him, looking at him directly and asking "you didn't take the vax did you?".... or something closely approximating that. ... silence... I waited.... I looked at the bald-shaved-head-guy.... he had a weak smile... I looked at the girl I like... and in that moment I could tell... they all are agreed on a conspiracy of silence because... well, after all, this is a what? A business. Yes. It's a business. So therefore wherefore we are a business, we don't take one position or another except to tout health freedom. I laughed at them all... all at once and shook my head and said... "the vax is poison, don't take it, ever".

DEPRESSION RELIEVED BY BEER
Ben Franklin said God invented beer. I believe it. Because once I was into one beer.... I was able to recount the above account. God bless beer. And God bless everyone. And God. Bless. America. I'll include other countries in that if they want but I only know America and Canada. Onto my second beer.

ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE KID WITH SCAWNEY BEARD-- HE PIPED UP!
I just recalled later that as the conversation turned toward attention on the stupified smiling bald guy-- with artificial shaved head... not naturally bald... and toward the girl I'm in love with as far as that store goes-- but not anymore because she's so dumbfoundedly silent on a matter of national and world urgency-- will I ever get through this paragraph? ... I now recall the scrawney beard guy piped up with something like "not outside of this store" when I said something like "silence to my question about vaccines?"... It's not exact wording but pretty close. He was wrapped up in punching my bonus-points card through a few seconds before... and this social encounter was a moving-in-progress-thing so it was hard to pin anyone down... especially what trying to maintain positive rappore. If I slow it down in my memory though, I hear the scrawny beard kid say  "a ... y ...e..... have... more.... to... say... outside ... of .... heeeeeere....."... I'm trying to recall my peripheral memory.. of him. Maybe I'll go back and buy another supplement hoping he's on cash register again. Besides that, there's a girl I met there who is young and cute... and finally NOT wearing a mask. Her nude face would be fun to see after talking to her masked for several visits.

STORE OWNER REFERRED TO VISITING COVID PATIENTS AND IVERMECTIN
In our short conversation, I now recall she referred to ivermectin but without understanding it's an anti-parasitic... so the obvious question is-- why is ivermectin working to relieve apparent covid symptoms? Makes no sense. My answer-- is that we all have parasites and anyone getting rid of parasites is going to get better... as well the vax injection has a hydra in it according to orwell.city/delgado... so killing that thing might help. That's why NWO is banning ivermectin: It ruins their little immortal hydra injection. Store owner also said she "knows" people are "sick with covid" because she dealt with them recently. I responded-- which I should not have done in hindsight because this was a very short conversation in a store-- on my way out the door... I said RF radiation poisoning from 5G cellphone antennas can induce those symptoms too. I should have stuck with my original single point-- don't vax. You don't know what's in it.

Board footera