Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/07/2021 9:50 pm  #1

JonRappoport/NoMoreFakeNews.com---> Jon Rappaport: FAIL

Rick says.. Jon was interesting to me in the early part of the covid coup but Jon is now a FAILED BLOG because he is determined to avoid a "singlular cause" for the symptoms we're seeing as covid-- which is actually a reaction to the poison jab... consisting of a 2 part weapon of 5G and graphene oxide as reported by La Puenta Columna / translater by Orwell.city. Jon's latest "expose" points to Pfizers internal docs that show side fx. of the shot but this is nothing but more extraneous info that is distracting us from the basic weapon-- 5G antennas and graphene oxide injections. I'm done with Jon. It's been that way for awhile but he still had interesting side-issues I liked to read up on-- however it's too much and too intense a situation now. Jon is wasting time and attention on side issues. Here is my post if he approves it...

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/12/07/pfizer-smoking-gun-secret-document-their-deadly-covid-vaccine/#comment-649560

Board footera