Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/03/2022 9:58 am  #1

GLP--> My post to GLP points to 5G antenna rad'n poison as Omicron

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5001466/reply91547527
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5001466/reply91547527

VIRAL CONTAGION SPEED IMPOSSIBLE
Good thread and good question. I recall Walinsky (CDC?)... on tv as a talking head, featured on mainstream, referring to the rate of spread of omicron and then recalling my biology-statistics course in university. I recall complicated math formulas that would be used to calculate spreads of contagion... in one set of examples and then thought on it some more. There is no way that omicron can spread worldwide as fast as it did and as Walinsky claimed.

RADIATION POISONING
I read through all the posts above and good article can be written from the points made here... mostly respectfully. One aspect that was neglected, however, was one I'm particularly fond of: 5G cellphone antennas and/or the ramping up of cellphone tower power output in general. It may be that the latest round called Omicron is more "radiation poisoning" from electromagnetic frequencies EMF. To verify this we would have to have people around the world cooperate in measuring RF levels in their areas. I've been researching RF meters for this. Good ones are around $500 so there is a barrier to entry but not out of the realm of reason.

SCARY VARIANTS OF TOWER POWER
The cellphone towers up to this point in time are impressive when you're up close to them. They have very very thick cables running up to the top... scary impressive... and I've long thought that this is not good-- recalling the towering aliens from H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds. These towers are like those tower-alien-monsters invading from Mars. Other antennas are being put up in an impossible race to cover every inch of Earth... smaller but more powerful and requiring more because higher frequency 5G covers shorter distances.

INVISIBLE RAINBOW DISEASE
A book I've been meaning to order, written a few decades ago is titled "The Invisible Rainbow"-- forgot the author -- but it details how mass-sickness from EMF radiation occurred at every state of technological upgrades in EMF radiation in the 20th century. The latest upgrade in EMF coverage of the planet has resulted in the latest round of what people believe is a contagious virus but is actually toxic radiation poisoning. The promotion of the contagious virus idea is used as a cover for covert installation of EMF antennas.

SPEED OF OMICRON MIGHT BE RAMP-UP OF EMF ANTENNAS 4G/5G
The speed of the apparent increase in illness might be result of a world-wide Rockefeller-lockstep order, code-named "Dark Winter" to amp up the power at one instant in time... around November 2021 in time for the Christmas-New Year season. The cellphone industry would simply have to turn a dial, like a thermostat, at their headquarters/control centers. I think the ordinary seasonal detox stress on humans called cold and flu is a good explanation too as is the explanation that the booster-injections might have been a cause. I believe we should include the ramping up of EMF power from antennas a possibility. We the people need to find experts with EMF meters to determine this.

Board footera